A London Video

Matt Staples

noice video there, although i fealt that a bit of music would liven it up and you could of not put as many side hop failures in on that same wall, but he is beast, loving the sidehop to rails soo much, make another make another lol (Y)

Chai still remains a beast since when I saw him in cambridge, swish bike , is there many places to ride in london as I will be going there soon for uni ?

Whats up with you matt why arent you riding ?

Few pointers : crop the edges so that the viewer doesnt see the round edge of the lens,

try and use the video editor to cut the footage rather than your capture card

buy a mic with a windshield only £40 or make your own, much better than a wide angle lens IMO

Make another video

Go comment on the Trip video as the teaser did so much for you :)

Edited by CBProductions

!! my six sense was telling me you were gonna post it today! thank you ging!

and thanks for the comments guys and as matt said it was pretty much a test on the camera's quality and how wideangle looked, i am sure we would come up with a proper video soon! Apologies for that many side hop attempts! never even made that thing in the end :(

Thank ye!

ps: Found any adult friends matt?

Just 'cos they are.

CBProductions - which uni are you going to? I'm heading to SouthBank uni in September. Get to go on some London rides at long last - f**k yeah :D

The boobs on tv.isg still weirds me out. Going on there recently and finding a dark skin (of the page ;)) and tits was kinda odd...

EDIT: Looked like an awesome ride :) Nice to see different sorta stuff to the usual trials vids around now. Looking forward to getting to ride some of those spots too, plus that Aorta looked *hawt*

P.S. Why are hooks so hard?

Just 'cos they are.

haha

but chai's hooks are magic - hook to sidehop type manouvre faster than light and smoother than silk.

some nice riding - but a fairly pants vid - staples you lazy arse do some editing.

enjoyed it though

chai makes me laugh

(Y)