Bmx Video

mr ailsbury

I aint gonna post the whole vid but i will post sections (Y)

The sections go

Mirra

Berringer

Guentler

Aitken

Cranmer

Harington

Darden

Just say which you want and ill put it up

As i posted in the bmx vid thread but no-one seemed to see apart from leeds trials you can get

Animal all day

Flybikes uno

Shadow the calling

Wethepeople etc

soul 25

T1 you get what you get

Fbm half and half

S&m please kill me

From http://games.cnews.ru/files/djamping.html

Plus more.

It looked strangley more impressive on my pc than it did on my tv, maybe i was expecting too much when i first watched it.

anyway yeh thats all awesome, he's is amazingly good at everything so fair play, but to me he doesn't seem to have his own style, he just throws the biggest tricks everywhere and anywhere.

which isn't a bad thing i guess, i'd be happy if i could ride like that.

my fave bits are the 360 step up to balcony thing, and the fufanu, fufanu, abacuda to fake whip run in that small half pipe, mainly cos they were both pretty unique.

I personaly like berringers run the most outta the dvd though.

anyway yeh thats all awesome, he's is amazingly good at everything so fair play, but to me he doesn't seem to have his own style, he just throws the biggest tricks everywhere and anywhere.

Bitch cranks and correction hops, yet he can do double-whips to tyre-tap to ice? It's just like he can do mad stuff, but does the basics really badly, so it just lets it down? If you look at Aitken's section, it's not all the latest mad tricks, but it's just incredibly solid and fluid riding, and it looks f**king amazing. Connection?

Bitch cranks and correction hops, yet he can do double-whips to tyre-tap to ice? It's just like he can do mad stuff, but does the basics really badly, so it just lets it down? If you look at Aitken's section, it's not all the latest mad tricks, but it's just incredibly solid and fluid riding, and it looks f**king amazing. Connection?

Yeh Aitkin's section is so awesome too...I guess it's just different styles.

Cranmer still rules over though. Look at the Mini ramp section...

360 turndown > flair > 360 whip > x-up > 720 turndown > downside whip

anyone who can bust all that without even pedalling is clearly the best :P

and mike you are just a big emo fag so you love the tune :P i'd have though mirras nickleback-esque tune would have been more you ahhaha. this is how yoooou remiiiiind me :-:-

Just watched mega tour 5.

Cranmer does the usual crazy moves in the air.

He is a bit wobbly on the ground overall though but i suppose that can be over looked.

He did however pull a sweet hang nothing, then hopped straight to manual to whip off a curb.

After all i dont think Felt pay him for his stability ability. lol

Yeh Aitkin's section is so awesome too...I guess it's just different styles.

Cranmer still rules over though. Look at the Mini ramp section...

360 turndown > flair > 360 whip > x-up > 720 turndown > downside whip

anyone who can bust all that without even pedalling is clearly the best :P

and mike you are just a big emo fag so you love the tune :P i'd have though mirras nickleback-esque tune would have been more you ahhaha. this is how yoooou remiiiiind me :-:-

yeah aitken section is pretty sweet

and i expect a apology for that nickeleback comment, but It's not like you to say sorry, I was waitin' on a different story.This time I'm, mistaken, For handin' you a heart worth breaking!!! :(:(

: