Www.secndlayer.com

Mr_scott

lol i may aswell comment and start it off.

Tees look mint im surprised how far you've gone with this company. you may consider sponsorship aswell if you want to take it further for instance if you wanted a stall at NASS or Bike show that would obviously need funding and its not cheap. The Site looks mint but you already know that.

keep up the good work. I need some of these tees! as my others are stained with oil LMAO.

2006 tees are now available to buy.

Now printed onto Gildan Ultra Cotton t-shirts. They are pre-shrunk for a better fit, have taped neck and shoulders, double needle coller, sleeve and waist hem, quarter-turned body. Available in small, medium and large (size chart available when viewing t-shirts)

Thats not it thought, more new tees to come. Keep checking back.

We are now using Gildan ultra t-shirts for the summer 06 t-shirts.

Pre-shrunk, seamless collar, taped neck / shoulders and double needle stitching.

Found them to be a shit load better and are a nicer.

Secndlayer!

Secndlayer Clothing is a brand based in Rotherham, UK. The project started just over a year ago after trying out screen printing for a college modual. It has now spawned into what you see today, through alot of hard work. Each garment is hand printed so you are guaranteed a unique piece of apparel.

I've highleted what needs correcting in Bold, I also corrected some of the words for you (highlighted in Bold) (Y):)

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

2006 tees are now available to buy.

Now printed onto Gildan Ultra Cotton t-shirts. They are pre-shrunk for a better fit, have taped neck and shoulders, double needle coller, sleeve and waist hem, quarter-turned body. Available in small, medium and large (size chart available when viewing t-shirts)

Thats not it thought, more new tees to come. Keep checking back.

We are now using Gildan ultra t-shirts for the summer 06 t-shirts.

Pre-shrunk, seamless collar, taped neck / shoulders and double needle stitching.

Found them to be a shit load better and are a nicer.

Secndlayer!

Secndlayer Clothing is a brand based in Rotherham, UK. The project started just over a year ago after trying out screen printing for a college modual. It has now spawned into what you see today, through alot of hard work. Each garment is hand printed so you are guaranteed a unique piece of apparel.

I've highleted what needs correcting in Bold, I also corrected some of the words for you (highlighted in Bold) (Y):)

Cheers chuk!

Awesome site, G... Might sound a bit biased, but it doesn't stop me from posting in this thread :P . Really, really professional website. The layout is amazing and the navigation is top draw too. The way you have organised each page is beautiful. (Y)

The tee's are really nice too. The 05's are good, and the 06's are even better. I'll have to have one or two sent through soon :P .

Lots of love,

Joe.

Point the mistakes out to me and I'll get them sorted.

Secnd

:P

Only joking. It's a nice site. First T-shirt company type thing I've seen that the designs have actually tempted me into maybe buying one. That, plus the fact the site looks really cool all kinda ties together. Good work with getting it all going so well :)

Secnd

:P

Only joking. It's a nice site. First T-shirt company type thing I've seen that the designs have actually tempted me into maybe buying one. That, plus the fact the site looks really cool all kinda ties together. Good work with getting it all going so well :)

:lol:

One of the reasons I took the O out of second is because secondlayer seem to look too long to me.

The other reason is because the O is actually a silent O.

Thanks for the comments.

Craig...