Koxx Protoype White Frame Full Build Bike

Luke Williams!

looks the like the dirty love child of an orange 222 and a sarcen x-ess!!!! :S

There isn't much new in cycling, most things are [cliche] evolution rather than revolution [/cliche]

I quite like it as a frame and it reminds me of a full suspension Orange bike of a friend of mine (not sure on the model, possibly the one you mentioned).

the new belay is better but fair play to koxx for continuing to push boundries and dabble in new ideas (Y)

New ideas. Hmm, that depends how far you look...

IPB Image

not 1891, but somewhere between 1877 and 1885...

IPB Image

sorry but anyone who buys that is a complete retard imo,

they would just be gettting it for the bragging rights. No one in their right mind would buy that becasue its a good ride or a sensible purchase.

oh my god seriously, i can't actually put what i want into words but yeh...if only i had a time machine and could go back and get the author of the bible to officially make that frame a sin.

11th commandment: Thou shalt not create such a seizure inducing peice of lame.

sorry but anyone who buys that is a complete retard imo,

they would just be gettting it for the bragging rights. No one in their right mind would buy that becasue its a good ride or a sensible purchase.

I'm pretty sure thats the reason most people buy a bike. And why are you making judgements on it... for all you know it could be such an amazingly nice bike to ride, if it rides well it doesn't matter what it looks like. I personally think mod bikes look stupid but i don't complain about them and i will freely admit that some mod bikes ride realy nicely.

i really dont see why people are having such a rant over a new frame design,

new designs are good they help trials and trials bikes progress,

its looks weird, and may have a few bad points (hose on downtube) but its diffrent and if it actually works resonably new.

i say go koxx good to see some nice ideas instead of cheap rip of copys of other companys frames (Y)

I'm pretty sure thats the reason most people buy a bike. And why are you making judgements on it... for all you know it could be such an amazingly nice bike to ride, if it rides well it doesn't matter what it looks like. I personally think mod bikes look stupid but i don't complain about them and i will freely admit that some mod bikes ride realy nicely.

i'm not making a judgement on how it rides, it probably rides just fine, but i bet not as nice as most of the frames out at the moment, So i'm saying why would people choose it over other frames? The only reason they would is to say they've got the new koxx frame. And i know the exact type of rider who would buy it. The dude who turns up to group ride with a new part every time, but never actually rides anything.

i just hate koxx in general. I've never bought any of their parts, and never would, somthing about their whole 'feel'.

And the other dude, why is raping a new frame wrong? there's no point bumming it just becasue people say you should, it looks wank IMO.

This is a discussion forum you know.

Meh whatever.

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Jun 27 2006, 10:33 AM)

looks like a bit of a rip off of the ruthless frame to me (N)

sure but that frame was not good enough to sell/manufacture, this is.

rutheless tryed and failed id say, koxx on the other hand :-

i really dont like the colour or stickers thou.

am i the only one to realise the odd coloured cranks, left being Black, drive side being silver, tut tut haha

They're both black, just the inside has some silver bits.

No your right, one is silver :lol:

Someone has to buy one, for one and only one reason.

HOW HIGH CAN A CAMEL BE HOOKED?

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Man I've never heard so much crap in my life! Do you guys even listen to yourselves? "i bet it rides crap" What the f**k? how can u tell without knowing the geometry? Sure you might disagree whether or not it is visually appealing but hey dont diss it till u've tried/know a little more about it!

Personally I like the look and the fact that it has a disc mount makes me smile even more. Koxx hasn't put disc mounts on frames since their old Levelboss line from 2003? I run 24in so I need that disc mount (I'm running 24s on a Koxx LB 1100). It isn't a new ideia at all as has already been shown in previous posts but just a new take on it. I like the lack of chainstays for various reasons: less chain slap, allows you to have short chainstays (though not sure if that frame has CS shorter than 375mm) and personally it just looks better.

But thats my opinion based on the pics. Once I know the geometry I'll be able to decide whether or not I'll save up to buy one or not.

and thats my rant

later

hey,

well all i c an say is that if koxx go "here toby, have this on us" id take it. i think it looks awsome, a new concept can only be tried and hay if its crap and falls to pieces, then its shit, but really how many of us have had koxx xtp and the likes and they have fallen apart...?? certainly not me

i really like it and hey if it ever goes on the market, then i might get one....

toby