Koxx Protoype White Frame Full Build Bike

Luke Williams!

I don't give a crap about the frame, but I'm disgusted at Koxx for releasing such aweful photos of a new product!

I don't give a crap about your views, but I'm disgusted at you for using such awful spelling :P

But yeah, fair point. "Here's our new frame, try and look past the glare." Meh, it still shows what it is I suppose. Just look at Gusset adverts if you wanna see true "Why the f**k... I hope the marketing dudes don't get paid" product photography...

well you could say its very odd looking, but different on the other hand, wonder how strong it will be, and the stiffness?? :S

am i the only one to realise the odd coloured cranks, left being Black, drive side being silver, tut tut haha

Edited by mtbjosh

worst design ever

why?

hydraulic brake tubes on the downtube (as pointed out elsewhere on the web!) - like no trials riders hit the bottom of the downtube...do they?

"Dear Koxx

Your new idea is total wank

thanks

anyone who rides a bike"

unless this is to be a "top level only" bike for pro-riders who don't dent their frames

in which case, why show anyone?

I suppose one plus point is that it rules out the bb length/chainring size issues as there's no chainstay to get in the way, means you can have a shorter bb. Also, trying to develop trials frames and come up with new concepts can only be a good thing (Y)