London Ride Photos

bee_

That ride looked so good! im so gutted that i coudn't go (N):( . That hook that chai n staples are doing looks proper cool! big kudos to them :PLOL

I've definately got to drag ma lazy arse to the next london ride, they look mint! (Y):D

Cheers Chris (Y)

Edited by Chris Walls

Is there any pics of me?....appart from being in the back gorund doing nothing. :(

Im going to order braided hosing for my magura its done that twice on me on the arch dont want it to f**k up again. >_<

Yes good idea. Was a shame too see that happen, Could of been worse least it happened at the end of the day.

Im going to order braided hosing for my magura its done that twice on me on the arch dont want it to f**k up again. >_<

don't know what happened so i'm just guessing here but imo don't bother with braided hosing. Its complete shit and will make you brake feel crap.

I'm guessing your hose snapped on the join? In which case just get some of those rubber sort of caps that are at the lever and put them on the hose at the cylinders too. It will stop you snapping the hose and you're brake will still feel like normal.

for example:

IPB Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

nice pictures, i like the st. pauls gap ones. are those people in the background clapping and taking pictures?

Is there any pics of me?....appart from being in the back gorund doing nothing. :(

added a few more pictures. :)

Edited by bee_