Z00 Video 31

Neil Tunnicliffe

Amazing video, those hook are massive :huh:

Jesus, this guy needs see somebody, im sure he has lost his mind.

Stupidly sized drop gaps and stupidly sized hooks.

Well done neil.

*grabs drink* awaits mr scotts new video. :-

Dan.

Indeed :shifty:

Neil you nutter, amazing vid, editng was good, a lot different than your other videos, nice and simple and fast editing, with a different type of music, it was ace, riding was silly, as usual, your bunny hops are just far too big.

Amazing Neil, luv the t-shirt too :P.

Phil.

Great riding as always. However I have the feeling that you could have edited it much better using that soundtrack. It was very dynamic and with a bit more effort you could make that video a piece of art. It was great up till 00:56 but then it just went "standard" and all we saw was one clip after another.

Must be your best movie so far though, the only thing I don't like is you limiting yourself to a small amount of techniques. Could we see some taps, pedalkicks up to rear wheel in your next video?

Great riding as always. However I have the feeling that you could have edited it much better using that soundtrack. It was very dynamic and with a bit more effort you could make that video a piece of art. It was great up till 00:56 but then it just went "standard" and all we saw was one clip after another.

Must be your best movie so far though, the only thing I don't like is you limiting yourself to a small amount of techniques. Could we see some taps, pedalkicks up to rear wheel in your next video?

No sorry... haha.. nah kidding, yeah sure. like it says on my site next video will be something a bit different.

Some really like the editing and some not too keen. I used some really old clips in that video and was limited to clips so i fount it hard to put it forward. But still i'm happy and i enjoy riding. try not to take things too seriously, just fun.

Neil..

Nice one, I didn't even know you were working on a new video. s'all good. (Y)

The face plant was hilarious, and I see you've finally managed to nail the hop to splatter you were telling me about.

Nice one mate, I'm sure I see you around soon.

Jim

All I meant was that despite this video already being very good, it could be even better due to a very dynamic soundtrack :)

Not criticizing it at all, I really like it!!

Its sound dude, i no what your saying. Next time should be good (Y):D

Jim- I want going to bring the video out to be fair. But thought might as well.

Yeah I'm workin on head taps. Its where you smash your face into wall then bounce up that way. try it sometime (Y) hahahah.

Laters.

Neil.

Yeah I'm workin on head taps. Its where you smash your face into wall then bounce up that way. try it sometime (Y) hahahah.

Laters.

Neil.

ohh you mothers are going to like the next vid :P boy has he got a supprise

Pauly