18th Parties

Caleb

Pretty frecking good. I took 2 days off work and basically drank as much as possible. I went in to Derby and got more so wasted. Danced with some girl for a bit and feel asleep in the club...my mate gave me a piggy back out of there at about 4am.

My friend of a friend slipped a pill into my drink to 'liven me up'...which worked. I didn't sleep for like 3 days...b*****d.

Second night I just sat around the garden getting drunk and had a BBQ (besides it was snowing) and had a few people around my house...was all good :D

The best thing to do is spend it with mates just getting pissed, some say its boring and a waste, but mine certainly wasn't. Some people also spend it in bed all day with their missus, as fun as that is, you won't remember it when your old.

Either that or paintballing, I go occasionally (although I hate the places) as I have my own gun and shit so it costs me next to nothing. Though they tend to be full of spastics that think they're in the SAS and throw a paddy if they ever get hit...twats.

I had a party round a mate's house (joint 18th) - invited everyone from school and hired out a gigantic bouncy castle. T'was fecking awesome.

f**k yes. Best one yet. Can you do me a huge favour and find out how much the rental was? Its my mates 20th soon, need to plan something for him.

I'm guessing everyone here, at some point in their life has had, or been to a McDonalds with the foam shizzle. Although they've all gone away now...I hear there is one in Kent though.

Edited by anzo

f**k yes. Best one yet. Can you do me a huge favour and find out how much the rental was? Its my mates 20th soon, need to plan something for him.

I'm guessing everyone here, at some point in their life has had, or been to a McDonalds with the foam shizzle. Although they've all gone away now...I hear there is one in Kent though.

Friends was between 80 and 90, can't remember exact figure. Was immense though, so much fun.

My ex had a bowncy castle for her 18th that was fairly fun. Watch out though because most companies said no as soon as you mentioned it was for an 18th.

yeah the words 'insurance' and 'rape' spring to mind, lots of drunken people fooling on a bouncy castle, trying to flip around and stuff=somebodys gonna get hurt, bloody fun though :)

Well a lot of places that hire them out only hire small ones for children (read useless for adults) what you need is your local fair size castle :) Jumping over the side walls and jumping and pulling the roof down is always fun :)