Xavi Casas Koxx K-sas

Chris

:- F**KING CLASS! I want one immediatly if not sooner!

I love the fact that its not silver and its totally totally different from anything else ive ever seen on a trials bike! Id cry if....... sorry when Id hit it though!

(Y) Kev

The paintjob looks crap, but it's good if he wants to be individual and stand out (Y) . Isn't a good selling point, at all, though! (N)

I think the bike looks really nice though. Although, it looks weird from the top angle with the two tubes. I wonder if the twin tube design will work this time, as it has been tried and tested a few times already.

Cheers,

Joe.

I like it! It would look even better if the front rim was white and the rear - red. Not too keen on all the writing on the frame though. But yeah, I'd like one :)

edit: Just occured to me, there are some v-racing grips on that bike. They must be like a 100 quid if not more, made of Durex condom rubber, covered in a delicate soothing oil from Chanelle.

Edited by Inur

I like it! It would look even better if the front rim was white and the rear - red. Not too keen on all the writing on the frame though. But yeah, I'd like one :)

edit: Just occured to me, there are some v-racing grips on that bike. They must be like a 100 quid if not more, made of Durex condom rubber, covered in a delicate soothing oil from Chanelle.

truth. i like it, silver rims i think thoo :shifty:

scratching my eyes in an attempt to scrape out burn on retina! that was... erm ... different, i would class that as a summer paint job and a more subdued one for winter, bike looks really nice from the side but not sure about the whole double top tube thing, surley when you lean it'll hit you ankles?

Mark

Edited by toxicturky

Flower power ***! But seriously that isn't a half bad frame apart form the paint work, i like the simpleness of it but the way it includes all the up to date geo.

Simpleness with two toptubes?

Either way, I hate what Koxx are doing to the look of trials bikes :P

Kudos to whoever did that spray job though, it looks really well done...

oh my god !!!! everyones been very reserved but i LOVE!!! this bike i think its so so so so so mint!!!!

what a great idea i mean everyone like being very :mellow:

but liven up its such a novelty lil gimmic i love it!!!! :lol:

im sure it would get a bit tiring...... but i want it!!!!! :lol::D:P