New Bike

JT!

Had to say goodbye to the t-lite after about 2 years of riding. Not a dent on it. :P It couldn't take wide rims, so i was stick of having my pads at weird and wonderful angles. (Frame 'kit' will be for sale soon, keep an eye out if your interested).

IPB Image

New frame, fork, headset. And other little bits. Not as atheticly pleasing as my t-lite. But an improvement in all the other areas.

(Y)

That's looks really nice (Y) Very clean looking, well colour co-ordinated/

Thanks. :D

I was toying with the idea of a green headset, green brake clamps and green rimtape. But decided against it thanks to OnzaBoyMark and Biff.

whats it ride like?

It's really long. It's another 7cm on the WB than my t-lite was. I can't really say how it rides because i've only ever had 2 frames, including this one, so i can only compare it to my t-lite. It has the same BB rise. But the extra length in the stays is great. It just sits on the back wheel. Much better for gapping, sidehopping and backwheeling. But for bunnyhopping, spinning, dead lifs etc it's terrible. Suits my style alot more than my t-lite did.

I'm yet to get used to it, and i've only just sorted my back brake out. So i'll put up a better review later on.