Summer Or Winter

Ben Geary

Well summers here now :D and now it's hear and it's hot as hell i'm allways sweating like god knows what and mates her, i've heard people saying " ohhh can't wait till winter, it's too hot to ride in this weather" ... personally i love summer and winter to ride in doesn't bother me one bit.

do you prefer to ride more in the summer or to ride more in the winter, what do you prefer to ride in ?

Summer is the best for me :D Love itttt

i like summer, but only at about 8pm when its nice a cool and the weather is still nice and not so many people are around.

i havent ridden in the winter as i started in february but when i started it was freezing. if you stop riding for about 5 minutes in the winter you get cold so you have to be constantly riding. i need to ride properley throughout the year to see what i like.

JK

Riding in the winter sucks donkey nob big style.

Have to dress right up and even when you do warm up it's still pretty cold, brakes freezing up and all sorts. I hate that can't feel your fingers feeling!

Riding in the summer is so much better, in the day it's a bit silly but just riding in shorts is awsome. Top up the tan as well haha.

Then in the evenings just shorts and T is ideal. Last night riding at 10 was just perfect, not cold or hot.

I said to a mate, we take this for graunted so much, becuase it feels neutral we don't think about it as where when it's freezing all you can think about is the cold.

Staying out till late riding in shorts etc is well good! Love it so much....

Summer *** (Y)

Summers best! I know it`s too hot sometimes and wish it was winter but, why , winters wank it

always rains and are constantly looking for shelter , plus all the walls are wet moist (sp?) in the winter

which is shit.

I'm loving riding in summer, but i'm really looking forward to riding in winter though. Winter riding is so much of a challenge, all the regular riding spots become like new spots, theres no way you can hang your sidewall off the edge of a wall on a barely made sidehop in the wet.

Summer and winter are equally fun, and you get to find out which riders are fags in the winter too :P

Im happy either way. Winter allows you to practise different things, and the challenges are harder. Such as sidehopping onto rails for example..........

so yer. summer or winter i dont really care. just enjoy riding bike :)

In the Summer i prefer Winter

In the winter i prefer Summer

I agree with both of these! I am not a fan of scorching hot heat anyway, on or off the bike!

A warm sunny day, where you can wear shorts and a tee comfortably, without just standing and sweating is perfect for me :)

I like riding in the autumn to be honest with you, its slightly cooler, doesn't rain much and its still light for a fair while .October riding is the best for me, though theres nothing better than riding trails in the sunshine with mates just chilling out and having a beer.