26twenty.com New Video

26twenty

Right guys, after all the encouraging words you all said about Bens last video ( The _Years.mpeg ), he decided to have another crack at a video.

As always we'd love to hear what you all think.

Thanks to Danny and Tom for hosting this video for me. Much appreciated (Y)

Cheers

Jim

26twenty.com

Edited by jim_26twenty

I can't remember his name, but the guy on that mod rules. Pretty much, that's all there is to it :P Cool lines, good to see a nice mix of BMX sorta stuff in there too.

The editing really got on my tits though. The jumping around just made me want to punch out my computer screen just 'cos I couldn't actually just watch the lines being done or whatever, it sorta detracted from the video too much? The riding was amazing though, but I guess you already knew that :P

I was also pretty much convinced he was gonna die on that rail hop at the end when he clipped the back wheel like that...

(Y) awesome riding there, loved it. jim you should include more of yourself riding, get in front of the camera :P

the video has made me want to ride, which is not a good thing when im severely battered right now, but what the hell! editting in places was a bit off but i think the techniques you used (ben) were very clever in places and worked really well.

still you've made yet another cracking vid lads, hope your gettin some filming done in this rather unusal weather.

nice one!

Thanks to everyone who's commented so far, I thought this might be a love it or hate it video kind of a video. All of your comments will be forwarded to my bro for his next attempt. I think its my turn next to edit a video, so keeps your eyes open.

Matt - thanks for the post, I know what you mean, I never seem to get in front of the camera these days, it's my own fault I get to involved in the filming and with Ben and Neil jumping around all over the place I don't want to miss anything. I will try to for the next video.

Cheers

Jim

:D:D:D

I liked it. Riding was good as usual for the 26Twenty guys. Song wasn't my taste, but suited video well.

I liked the dancy editing, and it didn't hinder the riding as mostly it was on the shots of people. One thing I will say is that I really liked the intro moving titles but i think they should have been shorter, it dragged on a bit longer than I thought it should have.

Good vid ^_^

My family has no history of 'Light-Sensetive Epilepsy', but i was frothing at the mouth while it was playing. It was way too over-edited. You've probably picked up on it by now, but the flashy titles and clips is a definate no-no! (N)

On the other hand, the riding was amazing, from all three of you! Neil was going huge as per usual, Ben was riding with his awesome BMX/Trials style, and James was riding with his awesome technical style too...

You may have heard this before, but Ben, you really need to start wearing a helmet. :mellow: I'm surprised you've not seriously injured yourself, yet.

Cheers,

Joe.