Fears

trials_pimp

Everyone is scared of something

If you say im not scared of anything, your either lying, or havent found your fear yet.

For me, its spiders.

Scare the shit out of me, and I cant explain why.

I feel I am getting better at it though, when I was a Kid, the slightest sight of a spiser and I had to get away, I would freeze in fear if they got onto me.

But this morning, while eating breakfast I saw a big black b*****d of a spder walking across the floor.

I just sat there and watched it, scurrying about, and looking at stuff. It didnt scare me at all.

But then it made the mistake of coming towards me.

When it thought it was safe to attack me, I dropped an Argos Cataloge on it (closest thing to hand)

Just because I was watching you, dont think you can abuse your freedom.

So come along then, what fears do you guys posess???

same here, spiders, i also feel like its getting less though

but if see a spider i usually get a huge rush of adrenaline trough me or something and get away as quick as i can

i also got fears for hights, goes away after a while though

and a few months ago i got some fear for crowds or something..not sure what it is but when im in class i begin to shake and feel very nervous and breathe heavenly, i really hope this goes away :(

Ermmm...

Not spiders :P

• Death (Other people dying)
  • My ex getting married to a loser...meh, fairly likely...
  • Growing old..Don't want to be 'too old to do something'
  • Growing old alone...worst thing imaginable.
  • Failure
  • The future...I don't want nasty suprises, sorta.
  • Forgetting memories (eg. from school and shit) and becoming boring.
  • Losing my sense of humour.

I dont know if it counts as a fear but wth.

I hate talking in front of large groups / crowds of people. I go bright red, start sweating, and muddle up my words loads.

Its always happened, especially in school when I used to get to close to crying if a teacher asked me to read something out the everyone!

I think its getting easier as at a mates wedding, I had alot of trouble doing my best man speech, but no crying! (Y)

I dont know if it counts as a fear but wth.

I hate talking in front of large groups / crowds of people. I go bright red, start sweating, and muddle up my words loads.

Its always happened, especially in school when I used to get to close to crying if a teacher asked me to read something out the everyone!

I think its getting easier as at a mates wedding, I had alot of trouble doing my best man speech, but no crying! (Y)

exact same here, but i have this all the time in class not just when talking in front of a large group/crowd

been 3 months since it started :(

i even have it when talking to a single person if i never meet him/her

weird enough i never have all of this when its dark..mayb because im not afraid of them seeing me getting red then..

Edited by Meteor~

Anything to do with not being able to breath. Such as drowning, or when you fall off your bike and can't breath for a while. Think it's because of shock or something. Worst thing i can ever imagine.

Bailing in general.

Being in front of big groups where i don't know them well personally.

Anything related to a slow death.

Anything to do with not being able to breath. Such as drowning, or when you fall off your bike and can't breath for a while. Think it's because of shock or something. Worst thing i can ever imagine.

Bailing in general.

Anything related to a slow death.

All of that for me. I've got shit balance as well. So it's not really me being afraid of heights, the fact that when I'm standing still, I feel like I'm gonner f**k up or something. So kinda yeah

Just realised most of that above doesn't make sense. Meh...

Haha, I ate one alive for one drunken dare. The wings absorb any siliva in your mouth...very odd taste...and yes, I did chew.

haha i got paid a fiver to eat one, certainly wierd :S

but yeah on topic, losing movement of my legs etc would be horrible, getting a bird up the duff,

When my brake rolls through when landing on a rail :sick: , also another one which scares the shit out of me is when my chain snaps and i smack my bollox on the stem :sick:

Now, spiders, oh my god, they are about the worst creature that walks the planet, i dont know why but, i just freeze up when i see them.

Being sick, that is my worst fear, i just cant stand being sick or seeing sick, i just think for some reason that it may get stuck and i then cannot breath and die, i dont know i just dont like it.

Dan.

Quick sand or bogs shit me up. Probabaly about the only natural hazard that i would hate to come across. Imagine being stuck and just slowly sinking, knowing that soon you're gonna be underneath and not able to breath.

Also being paralized or losing my sight scares me loads. I really appreciate being me, if you like. I always think about how amazing it is just to be able to move you toe for example without thinking. Its weird i know but i would hate to lose it all so i make the most of it whilst i can.

It really is amazing when you think about it. Especially sight, everyone takes it for granted, but i would seriosuly rather die than live without something like that.

I dont really think i have a fear, besides losing any relatives or family. I wouldn't want that to happen, but then at the same time i'm not scared of it because i know at some point it will happen, its a natural fact of life... i wouldn't say i fear it, i just dont want it to happen.

I've never been that shit scared of something i've not been able to move... i'm too laid back. Spiders are fine, i've held a tarantula before and let it walk up my arm, i dont mind snakes, again i've held one.

I'm not a great fan of heights... again not scared but i find i'm more cautious when theres a big drop, i tend to walk slower and take a real notice of where i'm walking when i'm on say the top of a cliff face.

I dont have any phobia's... and i'm not kidding here, i cant think of a single thing i'm afraid of.

Before someone says it if i was in a room with a tiger/lion/dragon/evil weasle i would be scared, its a natural instinct to be... but i wouldn't be afraid, if i die i die and if i manage to whip out a knife and kill the b*****d i will, won't be afraid though.

I have a fear of confined spaces........like stuck in a tube with my arms jammed by my side.... type confined spaces. And maybe with water dripping in a bit, resulting in my drowning. (still with arms jammed by my side, A`hhhhhhhh)

Have dreams about getting sucked down a toilet and getting jammed in that U bend and stuff! - Honest!

As a kid, my bro puts this thin / tall cardbox over my head / body, as you do! I falls over...totaly stuck....oh` I proper freaked! God I'm sweating now thinking about it.

Weird thing is..... after randomly telling my Mom about this fear.... she explains how I was proper stuck when she was biving birth to me, (arse end first - touching toe's etc) resulting in a cesarean section. Seems I was stuck for hours! I was like, WTF bitch!

Lazy cow, thanks for the nightmares! :P

PS: Any one remember that scene in `Tank Girl`..... with the bloody tube!

One thing which most of you will think im crazy about is.. im scared of ghosts... seriously. i did see one...

Another thing, i shit scared of going somewhere, if i have spots, smell bad (biggest fear) and my exzma is showing...

I have 2 showers a day, brush my teeth 4 times a day :Slol

another big fear is, thinking of my death! i dont want to die slowly!!!

Halusinating... used to do it when i was young, it isnt nice, its actually VERY scarey!!!!!!

Edited by terror-error

I am petrified of wasps/bees/any other flying stingy b*****d of the airways. They just I dunno, just shit really arnt they?

spiders arn't too clever, i can hold one etc its just i really dont like them.

Also things touching my wrists or 'adams apple' proper freaks me out, I mean a spazem type fit and everything its fecking 'orrible.

Being stuck under/between something and not being able to breath ! (N) kinda happened to me a few years ago.., snow felt on me ! a lot of snow ! I started to freak out ! couldn't breath at all !, I don't know how I managed to get out of there but i wanted to get out if this as quick as possible ! :o

Edited by An_toin3