Jeeeeessseee This Guys Amazing.

mat hudson

What a ridiculous comment!

No variety? In comparison to what? A CLS vid?! HA

I'm sorry but you're talking rubbish mister :P

to be far his riding is always differnt and unique and always has alotttttttt of variety and he is always pushing out new moves, however in his vids i can see where you get the idea of repetitism, but at the end of the day you use a pedle hop to gap or get up something, i guess you cud say he does the same kinda thing in the way he spins, id say he is the most inovertive rider out there, minus edd toung and akrigg, nicky g etc lol

"'d be happy enough to settle with saying both cls and this are repititive. In differant ways opf course, but I dont want to see someone spin on their back wheel anymore than I want to see craig sidehop..." - jake1516

forgive me if this sounds odd lol, but if you dont like trials or street then why you on tf? (man that sounded rude but really didnt mean to, just seems odd especially posting in the vid section, if nout tickles youyr fancy:P)

Its like when you go on big ride or watch a dvd, eg GET1.

People or rides want to see diffrent things happen.

yeh craig lee scott can go and side hop the highest in one day or do a big gap, but thats wat he enjoys.

But as from that video uve just seen, phils ridng is f**king ace.

As for myseft i enjoy doing my style of riding which isn't all sidehops and gaps all the time.

your the riders you deside for ursefts whats more fun.

Edited by John Shrewsbury

good but get a bmx damn it!

its basically bmx moves on a trials bike, not slating the guys skill but would be better done on bmx i think :P

if he wanted to do it on a bmx, he would do. obviously he rides bmx because it shows in a couple of clips!

this vid amazes me, what skills :D

"'d be happy enough to settle with saying both cls and this are repititive. In differant ways opf course, but I dont want to see someone spin on their back wheel anymore than I want to see craig sidehop..." - jake1516

forgive me if this sounds odd lol, but if you dont like trials or street then why you on tf? (man that sounded rude but really didnt mean to, just seems odd especially posting in the vid section, if nout tickles youyr fancy:P)

Not rude at all, just totally missed the point.....

Of course I like trials, that's why im here, but what feeney does isn't really trials in the traditional sense. While what CLS does is indeed trials, it's not my sort of trials, i'd rather to something small, smoothley.

Natural is what interest's me, I see street as a way of learning new move's and such before taking them onto natural where everything isn't square and/or flat....

What a ridiculous comment!

No variety? In comparison to what? A CLS vid?! HA

I'm sorry but you're talking rubbish mister :P

Narr, I hate the CLS'o'Damon'o'matic vids. We're talking about something completely different here, riding on an entirely a new level. I don't really know how to put my thoughts into words but if a video is very good, I expect even more from it. And that's how it is in this case :)

if he wanted to do it on a bmx, he would do. obviously he rides bmx because it shows in a couple of clips!

this vid amazes me, what skills :D

i just dont see the point in doing spins on a trials bike, its not a bmx so ride why ride it like a bmx?

Edited by craigdavies

To be honest he can ride it on whatever bike he wants, at the end of the day, hes having loads of fun, and we get an awesome video to watch, it's a win, win situation! who cares what hes riding in the video, it looks dam good.

Oh and fair play if you find it a little repetitive, but you could say the same about sex, and I don't see many people complaining about that! :lol:

Awesome video by the way, anyone got a version thats downloadable? I've got all his other videos, but not this one :unsure:

trials is a repetitive sport, its all hops and gaps and hops and gaps. unfortunately you cant complain about repitition, its the nature of the sport.

in the end he's riding trials, it may not be the form that you or i or others may consider trials but its trials for him.

his riding is progressive and diverse and its interesting, i like it.

i dont mean to bitch but jake you rarely seem to have anything positive to say about anything, its sad, granted critiscm is all when and good if it can be construed to be positive in some way, but yours isnt. if you want natural trials vids, make one and we'll comment it im sure.

its riding in the end of the day, lets not segregate a small section of cycling even further

craig

If you guys get the VERY latest MBUK (I think its in the shops now) Ashton talks about how he was watching some riders hoping and sidehoping up a wall near a demo he was doing and he was saying how boring he found it to watch. Obviously those riders were properly enjoying themselves, which is all good, but what Martyn was trying to say is that it would be great to see more variation in all the trials diciplines/styles/riding preference or just whatever makes Trials tick for everybody. This would be good, but to be honest, I recon Trials is progressing, slowly perhaps, but it defo is. But apparently Trials is getting less and less mainstream media coverage and I think this is what Mart was on about... in fact he was on about a lot of things. Go and read his column in WH Smith or summot (the rest of the mag aint worth buying imo, sorry Future 'Media with Passion' [my arse] Publishing, dont sue me).. but yea, thats my essay over. Basically just ride how you wanna, but you dont need me to tell you that :turned:

J.