Proto V2

Token

Just stumbled across these pics, know people have already posted pics of the frame but I'm not sure if they have of a complete build? Anyway:

ooo clamps

IPB Image

chain? :S

IPB Image

IPB Image

okay so the chain does go round the chainring (Y)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

sex or what?

p.s anyone claiming that its going to be their next bike gets shot :turned:

edit: present for anyone who can spot the difference.

Edited by Scopse

Ghastly looking thing in my opinion. As to the difference, the Magura mounts are no longer internal, what do I win, what do I win??? :)

OMGZZZ!!! UR AN IDIOT. tis plain to see the difffernece is the colored wims. jezuz m8 u r so beeehind on this thingz mate. DUH

no actually you win a post it note that says

you = winner

and thats it. enjoy

pm ur name and address ill forward it on to you

Ok so thieve changed the brake mounts, which weren't a bad idea in the first place. And haven't changed the cable being run on the BOTTOM of the downtube, which was a bad idea. Koxx aren't making much sense nowadays.

Plus another difference is the second one has a try-all disc. Do i win anything?

I'm really liking the ideas on this frame.

Minimalistic properties!

Having those internal brake mounts will cut down on so much twisting of the frame (maybe.... just an outward push/flex of the frame). Because they are not bolted to the end/outside of the frame, there shall not be enough leverage to get a great deal of flex.

Good chunky design for still a good basis for strength.

Less material and good butting* (i'm guessing as it's aluminium....*drilling material from with inside the frame)

But this minimalistic look, will it cut down the life span of the frame. Could be great for competition but what if your a great rider in the making?

Will it keep up with a damage caused from learning new moves and heights on the streets and just general riding?

People say "it's ugly". It may be super light and tough! You just don't know yet.

Too many people are involved in looks of their bike instead of how it rides and weight.

Trials is supposed to be competition based but is progressing more in to the street side. I myself am getting more in to natural to further my trails abilities. All those people that can side hop huge heights.... can they do it both sides (left and right), NO!

Trails is progressing and things such as this frame should not be scowled upon.

But then new things do look dawnting and change can not always be good.

But then i do partly agree with Ashtons latest coment in MBUK.

But if they is never progress, everyone will be the same (boring).

Who knows?!

Lets see where technology and progression can lead.

Robert

dont really see what difference the mount position will make other than - on the top means you could have run a booster, the "internal" ones will flex just as much as the top mounts and will be a total arse to set up ....

as for routing down the downtube :lol: good one...

other than that its ok for a silly high bb modstock comp bike.

I'm really liking the ideas on this frame.

Minimalistic properties!

Having those internal brake mounts will cut down on so much twisting of the frame (maybe.... just an outward push/flex of the frame). Because they are not bolted to the end/outside of the frame, there shall not be enough leverage to get a great deal of flex.

Good chunky design for still a good basis for strength.

Less material and good butting* (i'm guessing as it's aluminium....*drilling material from with inside the frame)

But this minimalistic look, will it cut down the life span of the frame. Could be great for competition but what if your a great rider in the making?

Will it keep up with a damage caused from learning new moves and heights on the streets and just general riding?

People say "it's ugly". It may be super light and tough! You just don't know yet.

Too many people are involved in looks of their bike instead of how it rides and weight.

Trials is supposed to be competition based but is progressing more in to the street side. I myself am getting more in to natural to further my trails abilities. All those people that can side hop huge heights.... can they do it both sides (left and right), NO!

Trails is progressing and things such as this frame should not be scowled upon.

But then new things do look dawnting and change can not always be good.

But then i do partly agree with Ashtons latest coment in MBUK.

But if they is never progress, everyone will be the same (boring).

Who knows?!

Lets see where technology and progression can lead.

Robert

this guy talks sence.

yes the frame flex will be reduced because of the internal mounts. it has always been one of my ideas. finally someone has seen sence. still room for improvement on them though.

there is still a long way to go in frame design but diferent frames are having good ideas put into them. they just need some with a brain to get all the good bits from different frames and put it all in to one.

some ideas would really look ugly on a bike, just becasue it isn't what everyones is used to it will mean its rubbish. but if it works and makes the bike stronger. who cares.

chris

maybe u should give me a hug next time i see you ali. then you might appreciate SOME factors that the high bb offers.

try it?

just once?

please?

ok/! i just want to hug the last existing neanderthal! PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!

He tried it, for a good long time, but he really couldn't get on with it. It doesn't work for some people, accept it and move on. :-