Good Songs For A Video

Egg Fried Rice

its been done, by Simon no less.

And was good.

It all depends on your own tastes, and riding styles.

There is no generic Music for trials.

Over the years ive seen good vids made with Punk, Metal, Hip-hop, Jazz, classical, thrash metal, pop and all sorts of other weird music.

Just find a song that you like and suits your riding.

If you want something chilled, download some of Moby (for instance Porcelain)

Haha, I'm listening to porcelain right now! just by Thursday not moby, although both are good. :D

S.O.S. - Mad Caddies (awesome abba cover)

Must I paint you a picture - Billy Brag (nice slow one)

Ten Speed (of god's blood and burial) - Coheed and Cambria

Should I stay or should I go - The Clash

Crooked Teeth - Death Cab For Cutie

You Can't touch this - MC Hammer

I think obscure ameture european punk always works well, if it's in a foreign language that's even better, some band that no english person has heard of, french is always good as is japanese!

That's not because I like that kinda music, it is rubbish to listen to on it's own but as a background to a trials vid it can't be beaten in my opinion!

Davey

Talking heads- once in a lifetime :-

T.Rex- 20th century boy

Most Modest mouse songs, check Ali c's gravity video (has the modest mouse song "gravity rides everything")

Dandy warhols- Bohemian like you

The killers- Andy, you're a star

Weezer- Buddy Holly

Queens of the stone age- little sister

Most songs by Elbow

Generally i would say anything that has a nice steady tempo, and that is easy listening.

You Can't touch this - MC Hammer

WINNER (Y)

T.Rex- 20th century boy

Most Modest mouse songs, check Ali c's gravity video (has the modest mouse song "gravity rides everything")

Weezer- Buddy Holly

Generally i would say anything that has a nice steady tempo, and that is easy listening.

those would be great although i would do a mix - ciggarettes + booze + get it on ....

Thats from Need for Speed Underground (2). Linkin Park or Limp Bizkit normally work well

no ... do not use anything by these bands, because two reasons!

a ) they have been used a million times before and by a million people!

b ) they are shit

c ) they are shit

d ) they are shit

I would suggest some songs but I want to use all the good songs I know about! I would like to see some one edit to something like dillenger escape plan and I think phil feeney or matt burrows (or both...) did an edit to at the drive in... that was awesome.

you need to use a song that HASNT been used before, by all means use something by the same band, but dont use a song that has been used before. its NOT COOL, and it doesnt show off your editing skills IMO.

making a vid is not just about the riding, if it were then we wouldnt edit, clips would be just put together with no music etc.

make sure the music matches the riding speed wise / edit to the speed of the song. ( i normally do the latter) but if you watch my vids you will notice that many of my songs are chilled out and are of a medium speed, where as when craig/neil/damon edit the music is much harsher and faster because they go bigger and better than id do.

its about the riding primarily BUT, you have to think about it carefully.

Depends also on how the videos editing together and the style of riding, your not going to see Slipknot edited to a natural video are you. Mind you i recon i could pull that off pretty well if i put my mind to it. i prefer using instrumental songs to my videos. You dont see anybody complaining about them so it pleases most audience.

Depends also on how the videos editing together and the style of riding, your not going to see Slipknot edited to a natural video are you. Mind you i recon i could pull that off pretty well if i put my mind to it. i prefer using instrumental songs to my videos. You dont see anybody complaining about them so it pleases most audience.

oh biff u speak so much sense, je t'adore