Ben Travis

chimpanzyyyy

Vid was mint, But the flashy geogre michael bits were annoying, the music constantly switching!! kinda crap lol. And you really dont look comfortable on high bb at all lol i think your gonna be so much better on the new adamant!

Edited by Gaz M

Holy hell your lanky :o , nice video bit of quality editing one problem though, there was no clips from hull in there :- high bb ***

its like a babys arm holding an apple thats how lanky he is!!! that girl talking about the statue... ben called her an emo and she threw a shoe at him... wish we got that on camera!

Real nice vid, you got there, Ben. Your vid's are getting seriously creative, and sometimes that's good, however, sometimes it's bad...

For example, like Gaz said, the George Michael bit's were gay, and the constant change of music was annoying, as just as you were getting into a song, it changed (N) . But, the angles were really good and you put the clips together really creatively.

Nice vid, Ben, nice vid!

Cheers,

Joe.

cheers boyo's.

i think the new adamant will suit me to the ground. we shall see eh?

cheers for the comments. erm. how to explain the george michael thing. was just a bit of a mess-a-round having a wee laugh with some experimentation

obviously not to most peoples taste. however its not meant to be a wholey serious video.

ta fae watchin pal