Thought You Should Know...

the_soon_to_be

...its all very well saying that but theres nothing different on a track than on a road like that, theres still walls, and always the possibility of something impaling through you should you crash.

Yes there is, there are no cars with familys in going around a track. Or if there is, they know the risks of being there, as do you. When will you f**ktards learn that the roads are NOT equal to a racetrack? I cannot believe you said that you dumb f**k!

I have a friend who rally drives down this local country road as well, i always feel relaxed and calm with him though, he is a shit hot rally driver though.

That's what they all think, idiot.

Let me tell you something that may surprise you, dumbass, all the retards that injur themselves, their friends, and people they don't know because they are driving too fast think they are capable of driving at those speeds. None of them expect to get seriously injured/die. That's why it happens.

I hope this guy gets better, but the driver deserves to feel guilty for the rest of his life.

Edited by Extreme_biker0

Let me tell you something that may surprise you, dumbass, all the retards that injur themselves, their friends, and people they don't know because they are driving too fast think they are capable of driving at those speeds. None of them expect to get seriously injured/die. That's why it happens.

Yep, them twats think they're invincible, then one day they hit another car, seriously hurt(and possibly kill) a family, wreck their car and their lives, ALL YOU BOY RACERS, GROW THE f**k UP AND STOP DRIVING LIKE TWATS, look what happened to DJ, lovely chap by the looks of his pics on the special page for him, now who the f**k would want that to happen again???

DRIVE SENSIBLY

R.I.P. DJ and all the others that have been killed by c**ts like the driver of this crash.

Edited by Fat Pants

Everyone just needs to calm down. The important matter at hand is that there is a lad here fighting for his life. I'm sure his family and friends would not want to look in on this thread and see us in disunity and arguing.

If there is an update on how Sam's doing that anyone can share, I'm sure we'd all like to hear about it.

Rich

Everyone just needs to calm down. The important matter at hand is that there is a lad here fighting for his life. I'm sure his family and friends would not want to look in on this thread and see us in disunity and arguing.

If there is an update on how Sam's doing that anyone can share, I'm sure we'd all like to hear about it.

Rich

D'accord, that is the issue at hand, but it's also important, very important, that people know the reasons why the poor guy is in this state, so that we have less occurences of these threads.

It's because someone drove like an idiot. This is a plain and simple fact, that if everyone were to appreciate, we'd have less of these threads. Posts like krisboats are plain wrong, and encourange stupid driving. He says his mate's a Rally driver, which is an excuse to drive this way. How wrong can you get?

Again, I hope the guy recovers fully and in good time.

Edited by Extreme_biker0

Yes there is, there are no cars with familys in going around a track. Or if there is, they know the risks of being there, as do you. When will you f**ktards learn that the roads are NOT equal to a racetrack? I cannot believe you said that you dumb f**k!

That's what they all think, idiot.

I hope this guy gets better, but the driver deserves to feel guilty for the rest of his life.

First things, shut up you egotisitcal twat. This isn't the place for an attitude like that so pack it in before you get warned/suspended/banned.

Okay theres a couple of things i meant to say that in my haste to go to the cinema i forgot to put in. First being that i meant theres no difference to the people IN THE CAR, relative to this situation where it was only them involved there is no difference between them being on a track or on a country road. I know there's risks to other people and i hate people who drive like twats.

And the second thing i missed is that my friend is ACTUALLY a rally driver, its what he does so he definately knows what he's doing, and the local country road i was on about is a private one... one that we have permission off the landowner to use as theres never anyone on it (not even pedestrians/dog walkers), meaning no risk to others but ourselves.

I don't agree with dangerous driving in public zones in the slightest and will refuse to travel with anyone who doesn't drive sensibly. I in no way encourage bad driving.

Despite any way you interpreted what i said there was no need in the slightest for that rude, foul-mouthed and utterly innappropriate way of talking to someone, especially in a best wishes/condolences thread.

Grow up.

Grow up.

Perhaps you should practice what you preach a bit.

Did you not read what I just posted yesterday? Or what Tomm posted just after? If you're a freind of Sam's or even worse his mum or dad, and someone says, 'Come read this thread on trials-forum where everyones been wishing him well,' how would you feel if all they saw was F--- This and F--- you, bickering and arguing?

Leave it out, I understand that safety on the roads is an important issue, I've lost three very good friends to road related accidents and have been in enough myself but as has been stated this is not the place for that, so, FOR THE LAST TIME, LEAVE IT OUT.

Rich

in lieu of what has already been said.

it's an absolute b*****d, to see new posts in this thread, come in here expecting some news about my mate, and read 10 more posts commenting about driving.

so in all fairness, if you've nothing useful to say. please leave it out, as some people need to check this thread for more important reasons than the T-F highway code.

thanks.

in lieu of what has already been said.

it's an absolute b*****d, to see new posts in this thread, come in here expecting some news about my mate, and read 10 more posts commenting about driving.

so in all fairness, if you've nothing useful to say. please leave it out, as some people need to check this thread for more important reasons than the T-F highway code.

thanks.

yes, ash if you here any thing can you text me? you got my number. ill pm it to you any way

Right just to back up Rich's line in the sand. Any more bickering in here will result in a warning and a 1 day ban for disrespect.

just adding another voice to the can we get an update group. Would be good to hear how the lads getting on.

Drive safe everyone.

Andy