Bristol Sunday 22/10

Ash-Kennard

I really want to come, cos i would like to interview as many riders as possible about certain aspects of the sport for a uni project.. but if its pissing it down in the morning then I wont come up. Apparently the rain is going to start around 11/12pm according to teletext and the bbc site just says light showers.. so I dunno.

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

I'm still gonna mooch up unless the weather is truly horrific in the morning. According to forecasts its lookin a lil better though :)

May not ride that much if its wet+slippery, smooth rims and zoo pads are about as much use in the wet as using a chocolate bar.... >_<

Will play around with new camera and try 2 get some decent shots in to pass the time :)

M@

Kennard!!! :D

Hehe, was an awesome day guys, good to see so many people out despite questionable conditions...!

Oh, unfortunately I can't get the footage we took onto my laptop due to not haveing ANYTHING that I can view/edit it with for that particular format, but Darren's going home tomorrow so he will sort it out and edit what we have I guess

Awesome stuff guys, looking forward to the next one! ;)

Kennard!!! :D

Hehe, was an awesome day guys, good to see so many people out despite questionable conditions...!

Oh, unfortunately I can't get the footage we took onto my laptop due to not haveing ANYTHING that I can view/edit it with for that particular format, but Darren's going home tomorrow so he will sort it out and edit what we have I guess

Awesome stuff guys, looking forward to the next one! ;)

And hopefully ill join you next time sexy boy.