Alton Towers T-f Trip Now Friday The 3rd!

Phatmike

Aright guys.

Basically, there's gonna be a good few lads heading up to Alton Towers on Friday the 3rd. 'Cause it's just before they close, it's only £12, and all the major rides are gonna be open.

So erm, put it in your diaries and come! (Y)

Will now be held on Friday the 3rd of November. There will be less people there on the friday, thus much more fun!

ill definitely come i spent a good 12 years of my life living half a mile from alton towers, you will definitely need to spend the extra on the que jumps and just head to the far end of the park for the good rides then work your way back otherwise you just end up messing round on shitty rides and then the big ones are closed by the time you get there.

I have a ticket on me now because i'm going this week. But it says on the back of it, that the theme park closes 30/10/06....so if that's true, how are you going to go in november :huh:

That's when the whole park closes, then there's the week we're all going, when just the main big rides are open, but not the usual small crap. (Y)

If I can get the time off work, Ill give lifts. People who need one send me a screenshot of their location on a UK map and put a red dot where they are (because my geography is crap) and ill see if I like you enough to lift you :turned:

I went 3 weeks ago and the place was dead, went on all the major rides twice, biggest que was 15 minutes for Rita and went on air like 3-4 times.

Might be up for it if i can find someone local or passing through my way, who wouldn't mind letting me pay for food and some petrol