What Wheel Sizes Do You Prefer?

ketchup

only just got into trials. and ive got a 26" onza t rap and i love it!! i only bought it as it was a sweet deal!! but if i hadnt found the bargain i wouldnt of known whethjer to go with 20" or 26" coming from booth bmx and dirtjumping it would have bin a hard one to decide :unsure: but i love my 26" now so im a 26" man :P:D sorry if a rambled on abit :(

thanks, josh

Rode 20" on and off for almost 5 years. Bought a 26" this year, made myself ride it although I was a bit reluctant at first. Guess what? I never want to ride a mod again. It's the most awful, gay, silly kind of bike on earth. Just totally wrong. And I'm progressing like never before.

Rode 20" on and off for almost 5 years. Bought a 26" this year, made myself ride it although I was a bit reluctant at first. Guess what? I never want to ride a mod again. It's the most awful, gay, silly kind of bike on earth. Just totally wrong. And I'm progressing like never before.

im going mod soon - selling up my stock now :(

just wanna try summink different so either 24 or 20

unsure