Ebay N00b Alert!

Wright Pads

Frame - Czar Ivan £299

Fork - Echo Hi Fi £105

Wheelset - Gold Koxx rims on gold Hope trials hubs £290, Pro II hubs, build, spokes, rims

Brakes - Magura HS33 rear £70

Hope Trials disc £130

front Stem - Hope CNC £55

Bars - Onza Carbon Trials £55

Crankset - Middleburn Super Pro Trials £160

Pedals - VP Cage £12

Rear Mech - Shimano Sora £15

Tyres - Maxxis Hi Roller 2.5" £50

£1241

Tartybikes for the price, and nothing from the sale side!

All it's missing is a chain, headset, bb, grips.

If anyone had a bike of that spec they'd have pics to go with it, a full on better spec!

£800 is no wear near it! Bikes go here for less than that with Kings on them! a £300 hub as to a £135 hub!

Also it'll ride shite, the Hope stem is not ment for that frame, it need a high rise stem as the frame has 55mm bb rise!

It might go to someone who knows nothing about trials bikes. eg a rich person who wants a trials bike. I dont see the point in creating a topic just to laugh at someone, who may not know what he should try to sell it for. In fact its quite rude to do that. (N)

Ash is soft and pylable currently as his ass GOT OWENED MOFO oo yeah have some of that...LMFAO in you face Ash! Need me to post the screen shot where you world caved in, boom oh it's him after all, agh hahahahahah

Edit : Isit me or did that all sound..erm black?

Edited by Wright Pads

Ash is soft and pylable currently as his ass GOT OWENED MOFO oo yeah have some of that...LMFAO in you face Ash! Need me to post the screen shot where you world caved in, boom oh it's him after all, agh hahahahahah

Edit : Isit me or did that all sound..erm black?

See I dont knwo what you mean by 'owned'.

Personally i saw no 'ownage' in that screenshot.

actually no, i misread your name for arrons. as they bothhave fresh products in the name. ffs i am human, its in my nature to make mistakes.

ffs pete, your like 20-30. f**king grow up, actually tell us why you made this topic, why the ebay thing is so bad. or just piss off

OI!!!!!

WRIGHT PADS NO!!!!!!!!!

I AM FED UP OF SEEING YOU TAKING POPS AT OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE AND ELSEWHERE,

WHERE DO YOU GET OFF!

I FEEL YOU SHOULD TAKE A LITTLE TIME OUT TO HAVE A RE-THINK. YO SHOULD INSPIRE PEOPLE TO RIDE TRIALS.

GIVE POSSITIVE COMMENTS NOT NEGOTIVE ONES.

WORD! :angry:

Edited by skuzzbucket

i basically started talking to pete about a new fresh products frame i saw in his screen name, assuming it was arron, talked forabout 1/2 an hour. came back on later, noticed it was pete, he laughed printscreened and is posting it up, its just gay. not even funny