Pc Problem.....my Comp Keeps Typing Shit..

Joe Papasnap Maher

Right basically,

Started 3 days ago, my computer started just typing dots, and i was like wtf...so i unplugged the keyb.oard, and .it was still happnening.

Crazyy

The next day, it was 0's. If id go to type iun the adress bar or anything, just a shitl.oad of 0's would be tpyed :S

Now today its gone back to .'s. It happens for about an hour then g.oes away :S.

Ive tried several virus scanners.......and its come up with nothing.

Any ideas??.

What was you doing 3 days ago, internet and program wise.

Is there any pattern, like, do they appear after a certain keyboard press, or after you click the mouse somewhere or anywhere.

Also, does it only happen in your browser, or everywhere, like MSN, Word. Check that it happens in word too by the way, as after you type in word, then type elsewhere, it sometimes fixes keyboard errors, for some hugely strange reason.

Very strange either way.

Reminds me of a problem i had in my office actually, this one persons computer would reverse what you would type every known and then, and then type it after the cursor, instead of before. It randomly sorted itself, are doing some panic fixes.

im sure i sed it somewhere above...

THE KEYBOARD ISNT EVEN PLUGGED IN....AND IT STILL HAPPPENSSS :)

Listen you tongue sticky-outy twat :P I spilt coffee all over my laptop, and the keyboard shorted out...and just scrolled random shit...

So yea, you think about that next time you hurt my feelings gurlfriend...uh huh uh huh.

Edit: Which I've just realised, you're still right...but i'll leave this in incase anyone else spilts coffee on their laptops...basically, you f**ked.

Edited by anzo

Coming from someone who asks my opinion on every trials frame he's going to buy. And has taken my advice everytime :lol::P

you reckon? i didnt buy a czar :P

i only ask your advice because your a tool and you go out and buy stuff thats untested :P seeing as your the first to get one im best off asking you ;)

:wub:

you reckon? i didnt buy a czar :P

i only ask your advice because your a tool and you go out and buy stuff thats untested :P seeing as your the first to get one im best off asking you ;)

:wub:

Your more of the tool for taking my advice :lol::lol:

I cant tell u how the frames hold up under " fat boy " pressure, im a skiny boy :P:lol:

• 2 weeks later...