How Did You Find Out About This Place ?

plainlazy84

Just wondering from which sources people found out about this place ?

MBUK ? a friend ? a search engine ? you get the picture. Thought it would be more interesting to post this in new members to see where the latest members are being directed from.

Personally I cant even remember it was so long ago, but I'm pretty sure I stumbled across it having gone from site to site, via the links page (back in the days when forums werent so big and loads of people ran their own personal Trials websites. When the Internet was in black and white)

erm...If i remember...I just totally bumped into it from google(Seriously carnt remember how i did)....Didnt even know what trials was,So i came off the site,Then a few day's later thought id have a look on here.Watched a few vid's...Took off from there. (Y) P.s Trials-forum actually got me into biking. :) .....So yeah...Thank's trials-forum. :$

Nbr trials, searching the net for videos came acroos there website and added andy green who directed me onto here. Then i sorter lost interest, then i came back with a different account after meeting adamtrials in my local riding spot and he re-reminded me about this place.

I'd just started up trials again after a good 4 years off riding, but everything was so different and I was having to learn so much new stuff, so I googled about and found almost all the answers I needed here, and it'd be rude not to stick around after learning all I needed from here!

Loads of friends were talking about the forum one night. Then i went home searched trials forum in google and here i am. But i think i've been here too long. All the things that are said on here i go and try, like different ways to bleed your brake and fluids to put in your brake then it ends up braking. (N)

Matt Rushton

A friend I ride mentioned it to me a few times when we were just starting up a couple of years ago but I couldn't be bothered to get involved cos I thought it would probably suck up all my time and I was happy as I was.

Then I started looking on it from time to time just to download the videos.

Over the summer I joined properly, cos it looked good, and cos I was going to uni and needed a means to meet other riders. Here I am!

I think i was googling and i ended up here. Registered, fogot about trials again. Got back into trials, searched biketrials.com for riders. Found Dan-Ko, spoke to him on msn. Found he ran a shop. Bought a new setup from him. Then ended up here again (somehow) to find out that i was already registered. Not knowing how forums worked (and not read the rules correctly) i then got a warning (for selling in nmc) and went from there.

What nice people you all are. (most of you)

I just got forced to register on the forum by my mates and since then it has been quite a help to me, but I don't know how they came across it. Its really easy just to stumble across the forum aswel because as soon as you mention trials on google search the forum always comes up.

Andy J

No idea.

I'm pretty sure that it was either my brother as his account is older, or off trialskings chat back when it was working.

When you stop and think about it, Danny and Tom have done a lot for trials. I wouldn't know half the peopl i do if it weren't for t-f. And i wouldn't be as enthuiastic towards riding.

Was thinking of making a topic the other week asking who had helped more Danny and Tom or the two Martyn's. But i didn't because i couldn't have one pair losing,a s it might make them feel bad.

So yeh, Cheers guys.