Pimped Your Bike?

chips_an_beans

oh dear the world of pimp my ride has arived to bikes, i had a pimping if you were dh bike, the gold rims gold bolts all over, green outter cable for the gears, bike 3" tyres and a black frame and other parts, oh and a welsh dragon seat and a gold front bigun hub, so yeah i would say to "pimp" your ride, send everything off to get it all anodisd gold the lot of it, see what that looks like, gold bike

Dave

could do what i did this time last year with my bike

wrapped christmas red LED lights arround the top bottom tubes and my handle bars

and 2 settings flashing and on :Plol

was pimping and made your bike more vissible now its dark when you ride home from school

only downside was i totally forgot about them and hopped a speedhump and went for the barspin

the lighting cable snapped.... and my bars didnt get all the way round.....

ended in tears....

Can some people post pics of there pimpness or bodges, this will make this topic a bit more interesting. just an idea. adam (Y)

my mate has a camo frame with gold pro2 hubs, black rims, black spokes, gold hope headset with bullet valve caps. rest of his parts are black apart from the el gatos with the red wall (gives it the rambo look) :)-still being built but as soon as its done ill post the pic.

my mate has got some bullet valve caps for his halo combat rim, goes with his camo frame :) small touch but works very well!

My bikes shiny :ermm: wudn't really class it as being pimped though, i have a blue hub and skewers, but again, that was more of it being down to seeing bargains. I don't run dust caps, have black tyres, no seat, and everything else is either silver or black.

As you can tell i think pimping a bike royally sucks and makes you look like a spoilt fag, fair enough you might not have had it all payed for you by mummy and daddy but at first glance thats the way it seems.

My bikes shiny :ermm: wudn't really class it as being pimped though, i have a blue hub and skewers, but again, that was more of it being down to seeing bargains. I don't run dust caps, have black tyres, no seat, and everything else is either silver or black.

As you can tell i think pimping a bike royally sucks and makes you look like a spoilt fag, fair enough you might not have had it all payed for you by mummy and daddy but at first glance thats the way it seems.

In mine and my mates case. We’re both 21 started riding when we were about 15. We had ridge back 16" and giant 16". Every month we would look at MBUK and 'Imagine having that!'

After 3-4 stupid years not riding we both decided to start again. And now that we are big boys we decided to get those ohhhh so good parts :)

I know what you mean though we both thought the same when we ere 15 'he's got a bike like that! And he doesn’t even know how to ride!'

well I’m grown up now ( older anyways) and I have a pretty good spec bike and cant even ride anymore... so I’m going to be another 'he’s got a bike like that and he cant even ride kids' :) wont be long though.

In mine and my mates case. We’re both 21 started riding when we were about 15. We had ridge back 16" and giant 16". Every month we would look at MBUK and 'Imagine having that!'

After 3-4 stupid years not riding we both decided to start again. And now that we are big boys we decided to get those ohhhh so good parts :)

I know what you mean though we both thought the same when we ere 15 'he's got a bike like that! And he doesn’t even know how to ride!'

well I’m grown up now ( older anyways) and I have a pretty good spec bike and cant even ride anymore... so I’m going to be another 'he’s got a bike like that and he cant even ride kids' :) wont be long though.

No i'm all for having decent parts on my bike, i just don't like it when people try and bling up their bikes using bullet/dice/skull dust caps and get nearly everything on their bike anodised.