What Are The Most Annoying Things You Find When Riding?

Ben Beckett

I usually ride with my mates, but because the weather is getting colder and the nights are getting colder they don't ride much anymore. one of my friends don't come out after 5 o'clock, which is fukking gay because i don't finish work till 4.30, get home at 4.45, then dinner is almost ready so i get to go riding at about 5.30........But no fanny is out to ride with! my other buddy is really pissing me off because he says he loves trials and all that but hardly ever rides-and when he does he doesn't do much, we ride through town n he just talks to fukking retarded chavs etc and today he went home to go out on his 'brian lopes' pile of wank. i occassionally ride on my own but only in certain places- i can't ride in the center of town because there are too many people-it's just different when you are on your own, it's ok when your with some1.

really does fukkin piss me off a treat!!!

(glad i got that out!!!!)

what sort of things do your head in when you ride, and what has recently pissed you off.

please do discus.

i have the same problem with no one to ride with. i have a few riding buddy but none of them are up for riding as often as i am. so i usually just set up a few pallets in my garden lol. does the trick though. o ye and when my bb snaps when im like 10 miles from home and need to get the train back, thats quite a bast*rd. :S

Badly set-up maguras are a pain in the arse (N) You always think your brakes going to slip so you cant commit to riding as well. :(

Frozen maguras suck aswell,never bleed your magura with water in the winter ok!

The old nagging public suck and they always seem to come out in the winter. :huh:

Hmmm thats a bout it for me apart from the hybernating friends. <_<

Craig.

I Think the most annoying thing is when somebody asks you "Wheres your seat?" Oh My God!!! its so annoying! I read a topic on it once and it was asking what your replies were to the question and I saw one that said "i like the feeling" :lol: it was well funny i sat there for a bout 10mins just having a fat giggles about it :) it was so funny.

but yes back to the topic i think the question "wheres your seat" is so annoying!

Another one is when some Chav comes you to you and says oh my bikes better than yours then you ask what one they got and the say mission.

Craig (smoby)

people talking when i'm trying to concentrate on a move

People moving us on, i f**king hat the c**ts that come out and tell you to f**k off and such like

If they would just ask politely i would leave

And f**king chavs, ok ill admit i have a rather ned attitude but i don't go around stealin anybodys bike or generally sacring the public

yo.. if ur like me and live near the sea then u'll understand the WIND issue its such a b****rd, i'll just land ona bar and get my balance then a big gust of wind blows me straight of it! grrrr :angry: andd old men yanking at my new back wheel that set me back £180 with ther walkin stick :angry: ( god i coulda kick the sh*t into him)

Snakebites. I hate them yet I have to deal with them so often. Next comes my front brake, it's got too much drag. That's about it when it comes to riding over here because nobody takes interest in what we do and doesn't interfere with our riding. But when I went to England recently, I got fed up by these stupid people you call chavs constantly asking about how much the bike is worth etc. My god I'm so glad we don't have them over here...

The lack of good 24" tyres that you can actually get hold of!

The usual chavs being, well, chavs.

And yeah, I agree with the wind thing, it is really really annoying, especially knowing you cant do anything about it. At least with chavs you can normally just confuse em till they go away.

stuff breaking usually ruins my ride, expecialy if im riding with other people and see all the fun that they have :(

chavs can be really annoying aswell.

And not being able to do that distance/height on something which went pretty easy in the past pisses me off aswell.

And dude you shouldn't complain on riding by your own, ive been riding 9 months now and i've only had like 8 rides with someone else.

the most annoying thing to me is when, i have just got me bike out started going down the street and there straight on your stem to your handle bars the biggest, dirtiest, and one ugly looking MOFO excuse of a spider, because then i have to get of the bike as qucikly as possible screaming like a little girl, then have to try and get it off : (thats happened a few times now and i really am starting to hate spiders even though i already do but yea that annoys me.

Riders being dicks to members of the public.

Members of the public being dicks to riders.

I'll second that!

I also hate being moved on, but i spose they are only doing their job. Altho yesturday... Wow, that community support lass can move me on anyday!

Edited by Orgun_Donor

i hate when you are on top of a big fat drop and loads of people are wotching and the free-wheel slips and you go staight on your face and then everyone is laughing at me. but i had to do it again to just do it right. lol :blink: