165cm Sidehop

Gavyn.

It depends on which part of the sloped floor they measured to on top of the rough shaped rock. If they measured from the lowest point on the floor to the highest point of the rock it may have been that big, but he lands the backwheel on a lower bit, and the front on another lower bit... Still, fair play. No style, but the riding was pretty good I guess.

It clearly states the sidehop is 1.65 M (m= metres). So its just over 4ft.

Dan.

it's just under 5.5 feet

ok i'm wrong lol but surly it's still not that high

so 12 inches does'nt actually equal 30 cm

Edited by Gavyn L

Because there is 3ft 6 inches to a metre and on the video it says when he is sidehopping "1.65 M" (m=metres) not centemetres.

So do the maths its around 4ft 3 inch or something.

Dan.

Yes but there are 100 cm's in a metre so 1.65m = 165cm doesn't it? or am I being really dumb?

This is the reason you get n00bs saying 50 inch is bar hight. Makes people like Neil T and CLS look shit. if people actually measured shit these days you'd realize how big stuff really is. 56 is unbelievably high! so if thats 60 id quite happily eat Danny Comas's shit on webcam and host the video throughout the forum and advertise Monty at the end.

This is the reason you get n00bs saying 50 inch is bar hight. Makes people like Neil T and CLS look shit. if people actually measured shit these days you'd realize how big stuff really is. 56 is unbelievably high! so if thats 60 id quite happily eat Danny Comas's shit on webcam and host the video throughout the forum and advertise Monty at the end.

Lmao, my bar height is like 37".

Tis a big sidehop, but his style is awful.

Mat