Fred Judd (derf) On His 24uk

Heatsink

Fred has very kindly put together a vid showing just a little example (1min 23sec) of the fun he's been having on his HeatsinkBikes 24UK bike.

I've popped it up on my website so you can view it in realtime, I hope you like it!

Fred Judd's 24UK Vid (see news article)

Fred and I look forward to your comments :)

Steve

twas good but if you are truly going for the 24" riding angle, ride how nobody else can because they don't have a 24". maybe not being too clear am I? take the clip at 1.05 I think, you roll backwards then sidehop up the wall, THAT was good, proper 24" riding whereas just a sidehop was just another trials move.

I think we all want to see 24" riders doing lines not single trials moves, and dial your flow, super smooth lines are always better. You did show some which is an excellent start.

Look forward to your next installment.

twas good but if you are truly going for the 24" riding angle, ride how nobody else can because they don't have a 24". maybe not being too clear am I? take the clip at 1.05 I think, you roll backwards then sidehop up the wall, THAT was good, proper 24" riding whereas just a sidehop was just another trials move.

I think we all want to see 24" riders doing lines not single trials moves, and dial your flow, super smooth lines are always better. You did show some which is an excellent start.

Look forward to your next installment.

but he proves that you can ride 'proper' trials on a 24 too........loads of people still seem to think you cant gap, tap, blah blah on a 24, when its just as easy, as well as making the spinny, flowy moves even easier.

also, what the f**k....he can ride his bike how he fooking likes, from freds previous videos ive seen, hes more than capable of the bmx side of things, with flowy moves and stuff, and has shown that, theres no harm in him showing another side to his riding

anyway nice video, didnt see a problem with the song either, it wasnt somebody screaming about cutting their wrists, or raping thier mum

Watched this earlier, in registration, at school :P . Was a good watch; his style is super-dooper, and he really suits 24". Some nice move being pulled along with major accuracy (Y) .

The video streaming thing, Steve, is really cool. Just right there, on the homepage; only a click away...

Cheers,

Joe.