Rip Bruv, Guardsman Iain Wright, 1st Battalion Grenadier Guards

Wright Pads

Some have seen me on msn, manny have called. We've now let his name and photo out of my brother!

Just though i'd post here incase any of you see on the TV.

Latest news public have

He'd been to a few places in his 3 years of duty, seams to of had about 4 girls on the go all at the same time, was known for the one behind any pranks and goings on.

The front room is full of flowers and cards. It's still not sunk home yet and let alone with so much more going on.

I'll float about here i duno just see what goes.

Pete

RIP Bruv x x

At first i didn't believe you again, i thought you'd probably found someone with the same last name as you and decided to go with the "exageration of the truth" again.

But i doubt that even you would do that so i'm just going to say i'm sorry, i can't imagine how hard it must be to lose someone as close to you as a brother, especially like that. I hope you find out exactly what happened.

Kris you really think i would joke about someones death let alone my bloody brothers!!!

He name exactly is Iain Wright, spelt scottish i duno why. Press are doing it wrong. He was born on the 23 july 1986 and was killed on the 23 nov 2006. 20 and 4 months old but killed on his date!

It's being treated as a suspios death currently. The Times had a joint newsline which was a load of crap...he'd never do that. The Sun had an amazing artical.

I'm just happy he was with his lads, working hard and went that way hopefully so fast he didn't know of it as to what he put in his will of otherwise being hit by a car crossing the road on his way to the co-op.

RIP Bruv x x x

Pete, REALLY sorry about this, I haven't read the article that you linked, but i will do soon. My thoughts are with you and your family, i know (of) a few soldiers out there, not sure who/ where they are, they're friends of my grandma and grandad's son, as my family on my dads side are army orientated, up north.

Really sorry mate :( R.I.P. Iain.

At first i didn't believe you again, i thought you'd probably found someone with the same last name as you and decided to go with the "exageration of the truth" again.

But i doubt that even you would do that so i'm just going to say i'm sorry, i can't imagine how hard it must be to lose someone as close to you as a brother, especially like that. I hope you find out exactly what happened.

i cant beleave you would even say that :angry:

tht has realy pi$$ed me off that is disrespectfull.

sorry to hear about your loss :(

r.i.p

Shame to hear that man :( But to be honest those ranges arnt the best for health and safety. Go their quiet alot with cadets and its just range after range for god know how many square miles, This place is huge, and appart from the perimiter fence, there are no other fences sepperating the ranges.

Scary, im guna think twice before going there again.

RIP Ian x

Really sorry to hear about this.
My condolences go out to you and your family.

R.I.P. Iain

To quote Bayside:

"Winter"

When Winter falls
Next year, I'll be holding on
To anything nailed down
As for being patient, with fate and all, it's getting old.
And my mind is slowly changing
I'm calling all my oldest friends,
Saying "sorry for this mess we're in,"
And I'm waiting, waiting
For the Sun to come and melt this snow,
wash away the pain, and give me back control, control.

An angel got his wings,
And we'll hold our heads up knowing that he's fine.
We'd all be lucky to have a love like that in a lifetime.

Should we still set his plate?
Should we still save his chair?
Should we still buy him gifts?
And if we don't, did we not care?
It makes you think about the life you've led,
Shit you've done, things you've said.
And it's grounding, grounding.
I've been feeling three feet tall this month,
hardly indestructible.
But the snow melts, and the rhythm still goes on.

An angel got his wings,

Friends stay side by side,
In life and death you've always stole my heart,
You'll always mean so much to me, it's hard to believe this

These nights in vans,
These nights in bars,
Don't mean a thing with empty hearts, with empty hearts.

An angel got his wings,

Friends stay side by side,
In life and death you've always stole my heart,
You've always meant so much to me, it's hard to believe
So much to me, it's hard to believe
So much to me, it's hard to believe this.

The song Winter was writen by Anthony from Bayside in memory of his brother and the bands drummer John "beatz" Holohan who was killed in a car accident on an icy road during one of there tours.

r.i.p

Er, I, and probably everyone else that knows of Pete will read this and think he is lying.

I still do.

I hope Pete now realises what compulsive lying does to someone, and how it can damage them as a person, as i'm not going to pay any respect to you or your family.

I will however wish my condolences onto the family of the guardsman killed, whether that be yours or not, Pete.

Er, I, and probably everyone else that knows of Pete will read this and think he is lying.

I still do.

I hope Pete now realises what compulsive lying does to someone, and how it can damage them as a person, as i'm not going to pay any respect to you or your family.

I will however wish my condolences onto the family of the guardsman killed, whether that be yours or not, Pete.

Sorry pete

But i think thats what 99% of people are thinking. :unsure:

You cant blame them (N)

Soz

Scott

I still do.

To be honest, that is a bit harsh. I don't think even Pete would lie about anything as serious and tragic as this.

I read about it in the Sun. Thoughts and condolences go to you and your family Pete.

r.i.p

You dont know him like we do.

I Know it sounds heartless, but i dont believe him.

I never believe a word that he says on here now.

Sorry if you are actually telling the truth this time.

(agrees with simone)

r.i.p

Well if it pissed you off you shouldn't be using a forum where opinions are expressed. I said at first i didn't beleive him, which like everyone else has said is understandable, i then go on to give condolences and hope he gets to the bottom of what happened. Like other people have said pete's constant "exagerations" have brought this upon himself, nobody beleives what he says anymore... its a real life case of the boy who cried wolf, only its the pete who cried inventor of everything, owner of fastest pc in england, relative to multiple owners of leading bike companies, been everywhere and done everything.

Sorry about filling a tragic thread with crap, and sorry again to hear it pete.