Stolen

bite me

(N) ok heatsink mod proto purple viz rear rim on profile chrome hub black spokes heatsink mod frame only one so totally unique brushed prob hammerite white by now :sick: front echo mark 2 forks disc only stripped hope mini with 20mm adapter runing a custom lasered rotor (pics below) front monty champagne rim 4 spokes missing team mad bars rear maggy middleburn super trials cranks black onza hognesium pedals eastern bikes brown grips viz logic stem i mean i could go further viz nipples shloer inner tubes but i guess its useless :(

any info would be great and if anyone sees it

thanks alot

email me as below in my signiture

thanks alot

was stolen around a 2 weeks ago has been reported 2 police

was in eastleigh stolen from someones back garden

thanks alot

:(:(

IPB Image

IPB Image

post-8885-1164890187_thumb.jpg

post-8885-1164890249_thumb.jpg

Edited by bite me

That sucks i had mine stolen couple weeks ago :angry: but sucks even more its a proto

Take it , it was locked up?

EDIT: Just read your last bit, whats it coming to now stuff should be safe in peoples gardens.

And i bet the police have done pretty much nothing .

Edited by RealRiding

my mate had it nicked wen he had it (N)

out of another mates back garden loved that bike so much :(

thanks for the interes guys if anyone sees or hears anything would be so appreciated thanks

the trex black and gold that got nicked early this year was also mine :(

not doing so well :(

another pic with rotor on bike

IPB Image

Can people stop leaving expensive bikes outside unattended please?

Not suggesting I'm perfect or anything - I once nearly had my bike taken, but luckily the offending chav was captured and DLB kicked the crap out of him. So hard in fact that his toe still hurt over a week later...

But really, bikes seem to get nicked all the time ('Oh, I just went indoors for 5 minutes...').

ok well this one was in a back garden and the residents WERE IN so didnt expect it to be stolen (i was not present mate was on this bike) ALSO the other t rex (still not found) was locked up and only left it for 2 mins (time it takes 2 grab a shakeaway

Are you running luna's front and rear on that?

How can you possibly test a bike with those tyre's on, they make everything feel shite!!!!

Thats so appropriate for this thread (N) .

I feel for you i had mine stolen a couple of months back out of my house!hope you find it :(

Edited by Deonn h

How can you possibly test a bike with those tyre's on, they make everything feel shite!!!!

No they don't if anything maxxis/try-all are worse because they drag and make everything feel slow and sluggish, lunas are fine for street riding

unlucky mate ino what its like to have something stolen off you, i had 2 motobikes robbed. it does me head in people work there arses off to make there money and some bum robs it because they f**ked up in school and cant be bothered gettin a job :angry: will keep a look out for you mate

From what I've learned recently about bike theft in the country at the moment, it'll be with a drug dealer's gang being stripped down and "mixed up" with other bikes. Very little chance of ever seeing it in your town again. If you're lucky it'll turn up somewhere else and someone'll recognise it and know it's stolen.

If that's hard for you to accept try doing it when you've lost a £2500 Kona :closedeyes:

if you had ridden it you wouldnt be saying that dude

plus that was unnecessary

people give all this crap about trials parts oh thats cr*p this is cr*p at the end of the day trials is personal opinion nothing more nothing less offering an opinion is fine if its wanted but urs isnt so u can just *£"£$£ and it was a goregous bike 1040 long +45 bb or so long chain stays was beautiful talk 2 steve from tartybikes for more details not sure about the release date though wasnt supposed 2 unveil it on here either :( but it got stolen so its a bit of a poor unveiling of a goregous bike

oh and yes

they are lunas :angry:

they rode great and the front one was removed and i know i wil get crap for this but i replaced it with a maxis bling bling super light tiny front tyre as it was lighter looked good v grippy but i loved it

:ermm: feel cr*p now came here to hunt for my bike not get cr*p about someones OPINION on MY tyres

thanks mate (Y)(Y)

btw does that say monty 221 06 ew how can u ride trials with that thing its sooo short (personal opinion no offence to monty riders just prefer longer bikes) plus was an example actually quite like montys :P

Oh no!

This is awful news (N) The bike was going great and looking fantastic as you'd built it! It is quite individual and it's a good thing you have lots of photos, so that will make it easier to track down. I trust the police have all the photos and info on how to recognise the various components. I hope it turns up. Keep us posted!

...was beautiful talk 2 steve from tartybikes for more details...

^ Some confusion here though! I haven't entered the employ of the admirable TartyBikes to my knowledge!

Steve

I trust the police have all the photos and info on how to recognise the various components.

Steve

This depends on if the Police there are any better than the police down here.

Had mine stolen and they were caught on cctv by the college but the Police didnt even want to see the footage :blink::angry:

cheers hope you find it

if you had ridden it you wouldnt be saying that dude

plus that was unnecessary

people give all this crap about trials parts oh thats cr*p this is cr*p at the end of the day trials is personal opinion nothing more nothing less offering an opinion is fine if its wanted but urs isnt so u can just *£"£$£ and it was a goregous bike 1040 long +45 bb or so long chain stays was beautiful talk 2 steve from tartybikes for more details not sure about the release date though wasnt supposed 2 unveil it on here either :( but it got stolen so its a bit of a poor unveiling of a goregous bike

oh and yes

they are lunas :angry:

they rode great and the front one was removed and i know i wil get crap for this but i replaced it with a maxis bling bling super light tiny front tyre as it was lighter looked good v grippy but i loved it

:ermm: feel cr*p now came here to hunt for my bike not get cr*p about someones OPINION on MY tyres

thanks mate (Y)(Y)

btw does that say monty 221 06 ew how can u ride trials with that thing its sooo short (personal opinion no offence to monty riders just prefer longer bikes) plus was an example actually quite like montys :P

If I could understand that I might reply, but it seems that your just upset with 'MY OPINION', If you know it's 'MY OPINION' then why the need to feel crap? Unless you only ride bike's so people's opinion is better of you which I seriously doubt is the case.

Good luck finding it, I was only passing comment, trying to lighten the thread up a little.