Name A Band

boon racoon

• 1 month later...

Not really a band, but for the past month i can't stop listening to rap music, like: Lupe Fiasco, Three 6 Mafia, 50 cent, Eazy-E, Papoose, Hell Rell, the list goes on.

The song on this called "move some keys" is awesome: Hell Rell

Whats happening to me :P

• 2 weeks later...
Smoke or Fire - http://www.myspace.com/smokeorfire

Sounds like Hot Water Music raping the Get Up Kids with No Trigger occasionally joining in for fun.

Spot on. No Trigger are touring with Set Your Goals in August. Which will be IMMENSE! To say the least.

I'll say gracing the airwaves at present are:

Goose

!!!

Kubichek!

:turned:

Edited by the boon

Yeah i know, i cant f**king wait for NT and SYG! Hopefully make an appearance at reading too, that would be immense.

I swear the NT/SYG tour was supposed to be in May but that's obvisouly changed. I was so bummed i missed NT with A Wilhelm Scream a while back :(

Yeah i know, i cant f**king wait for NT and SYG! Hopefully make an appearance at reading too, that would be immense.

I swear the NT/SYG tour was supposed to be in May but that's obvisouly changed. I was so bummed i missed NT with A Wilhelm Scream a while back :(

Yeh i missed that :(

I'm pretty sure SYG are playing another festival in Germany on the Reading weekend. Gay!