1. 1. how d'ya like it

• sloppy
    • chunky
    • lumpy
    • liquid
    • rock ard
    • short and sweet
    • long like cable

haha, great stuff. This was meant to be a test on how to make the picture comp poll, I thought I could make up a random poll to show how it was done and then delete it (senior members can delete their posts) but it seems I couldnt delete the topic. some great answers though, shame I didnt do more options

lol @thread

What you all think of the teflon aka torpedo ones? I mean the ones that disappear right after hitting the water and going straight down the pipe :blink: Must have something to do with the speed?

Ahahahahahaha

They are the best ones, invisible shits haha

I prefere the dry wipe ones, water fall ones are horrible, feels like youve just shat out a mini sun with the sting it gives haha :(

Edited by Si-man

Ever shat so hard you bled?

Not so fun at the time, unless you have a twisted sense of humour

(Not that I ever have, or that I called a mate to tell him just after (even before wiping)) :shifty:

ahahahaha, asif you told your mate your arse bled hahahahahaha

Ooo, Actually, the worst ones are the ones that just suddenly want to come out when your miles away from home or a toilet.

Feels like your bowls are about to disintegrate, hurts like f**k. I have ran like f**k to get one with one of these haha! no way im shitting myself in the street.

Any one ever had the x files poo ?? when you have a crap then when yo go too wipe u look down and its gone :lol:

:lol:

I love those poos that's just one long big poo and then it's all gone. Not all those little pellet things and your sat there for 2 weeks and you leave the bog non satisfied.

Ooo, Actually, the worst ones are the ones that just suddenly want to come out when your miles away from home or a toilet.

Funny thing is, whenever you have to hurry up to reach the toilet in time, you always make it in the last second. You just have the one second left to pull your pants down and then it shoots out! :lol:

Edited by Chris