New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

Behold.....for all you disc fans that need to see it to beleive it. Same as before except,

Square holed head tube= Reduce weight.

Slim line dropouts= Reduce weight and make it look pretty.

Slim webbing= Reduce weight, Webbing before did not need to be that thick,

Disc mount= pleases more people. :D

Now a stunning 1.54KG, needs paint though.

limey320-proto-2.jpg

limey320-proto-2-discmount.jpg

limey320-proto-2-dropout.jpg

limey320-proto-2-headtube.jpg

Will be tested by Joe when he gets back and hopefully in 6 weeks I can order them, So hopefully they will be ready in the shops in 2 1/2 months. Send your color ideas now!

Edited by Joe@Onza

why wouldn't you reinforce the stays near the disc brake mount area?

edit:

again, for the new page

Behold.....for all you disc fans that need to see it to beleive it. Same as before except,

limey320-proto-2.jpg

Will be tested by Joe when he gets back and hopefully in 6 weeks I can order them, So hopefully they will be ready in the shops in 2 1/2 months. Send your color ideas now!

Edited by Monty99

limey320-proto-2.jpg

Wow looks really nice with no paint!

Keep it plain!

Hoorah! you put a disk mount on it, now I shall buy one.

I was gonna buy one but didn't because there was no disk mount so I bought a second hand neon.

Glad I did now because I can wait for the disk mount one to come out and get that.

Not that I run disks at ze moment but it is good to know you have the option if you want.

Nice one Mr Joe! :D

Matt

Er, thats not the 20" is it?

Please enlighten me.

Edited by Matt Vandart

Be interesting to see how many of the people who were going on about making a frame with a disc mount actually go on and buy one...

How many frames will have had to have been bought (that wouldn't have been if it didn't have a disc mount) to make it worth while for the extra cost of the disc mount?

1 to every 30 sold?

How many frames will have had to have been bought (that wouldn't have been if it didn't have a disc mount) to make it worth while for the extra cost of the disc mount?

1 to every 30 sold?

No idea. I was more getting at the point that a lot of the times on here when people are talking about different products, people always go on about wanting this, that, or the other, and not many of the vocal majority actually end up putting their money where their mouth is/was.

Or a metallic green/lime colour possibly with black graphics:

I like that. After running through every colour in my head i can't see it being anything else.

Yes it is.

Bum, sad now. :((N)

however that is a really nice looking mod, probably the nicest I have seen, pity I cant stand riding mods.

I think this design is a real winner for Onza, the 20" and the 26" it looks very different to all other frames without being foul.

I also have grown to like the colour scheme alot, looks so much better when built up.

Please put a disc mount on the 26", you are only alienating part of the market by not doing so, Joe.

Matt

Same pattern as the black 26"

Noooo! I still really don't like the random two tone/half painted look of the 26"! All one well chosen colour with maybe some well chosen graphics (but only well chosen). And I'm not talking skulls and crossbones taken out of some kiddies pirate sticker book either...

What? Like an Inspired? Or a GU? Or maybe the Rockman Aurem? Sorry, baby blue with white looks frickin' sweet but it's currently being done to death. I should know, I started the craze*.

*Albeit around 4 years after Paul Turner did it on his Curtis.

Ha ha, oops completely forgot about them. Thought I was being original. Was the skull and cross bones a jibe at us or Koxx?