Zenith + Red Spray Paint

abtrials

Right i am just updating the topic as i will no longer be riding my zenith i have had it 9 months and its time to change, however let me know what you think of it

1 my zenith as it was when first built

2 my zenith when sprayed blue and a few new bits

3 my zenith as it is now (but soon to be sold, as i noe have a 07 pure to build up)

please let me know what you all think

post-10748-1168517421_thumb.jpgpost-10748-1168517351_thumb.jpg

post-10748-1186571639_thumb.jpg

Edited by rwiley

y did u spray the forks..??

and y did u do it the same colour as rowan's pure...

Wheres your originality >_<

why did i spray the forks 1 because they were scratched to fcuk, and i got bored of white, 2 i thought the white looked crap on the bike as i did have them on in white, befor i decided to spray.

and the reason it is a similar (rowans is lighter than mine ;) ) colour to rowans is i like the colour, simple really just because 1 person sprays there bike blue dont mean you cant a?

also i always wanted to go a green colour befor i had seen your's and i didn't wana copy + no one has a zenith this colour.

that looks really nice, polish the forks and it will look much nicer. also why get rid of the burns? and a mech is better than a tensioner anyday (except for the rohlhof)

i got rid of the burns because the were square taper, 5 years old the tapers had flaired so i would have had to spend £58 on a new set of crank arms, alos as you can see the colour scheme is blue frame/forks with black componants.

and yea i had to keep messing around with the tensioner B)

Edited by rwiley

Fwah!! That looks... sex. Love that colour... The new cranks look mint! Nitro-mor'd brake looks a lot better than the raceline rubbish... Soooo much nice than before. :turned:

no i never nitromored the rear brake mate it is a different one all together (Y)

looks nice mate,itd look better in a light peppermint green colour though :P how're the cranks holdin up?

wont be out sunday,my bash still aint here :S bloody royal mail...got your disc yet?

Carl

yea mate disc is here now and i love it its so nice, also i hate pepermint green :sick:

anyway thats milking it about your bash mate you should ring the abingdon sorting office and collect it if they have it?

Edited by rwiley

Were you in Reading with that yesterday? I was on the Gu 20''

I dont think it loooks that nice in that picture in real life its awesome.

hell yea that sure was me, how's you?

i know the pic dont do it as much justice as it deserves its much nicer i real life.

i will repost some beter pics soon as it has its disk on it now. (Y)

Edited by rwiley

Nice mate is looking lush. If your still going out tomorrow i'll see you and it then. Glad to see you finally got a new back tyre on, will be 180'in the gap without falling off now. O yer I finally made goths gap on friday aswell WOOP!!!

Joey B

yeah, i was looking at that, it looked luuuuuuuuush.

were you at the exeter comp doing expert with me?

chears mate i do like how it looks and rides its so nice.

and it defo was not me riding any comp never been good enough for that mate.

Nice mate is looking lush. If your still going out tomorrow i'll see you and it then. Glad to see you finally got a new back tyre on, will be 180'in the gap without falling off now. O yer I finally made goths gap on friday aswell WOOP!!!

Joey B

cool i will be out later if the weather changes mate, and BRAP! for you doing that gap (with sideways action i hope)

• 6 months later...