Sorry...

kieldp

Don't get me wrong i'm not against english people but sometimes things like that just bug me same with the world cup i didn't want england to lose but i got sick of hearing the same crap on the TV every morning so i wanted them to lose so it would all be over sooner. lol and the last time england one the ashes it was all over the papers and tv for weeks which is annoying and boring.

To be honest i don't actually care if england win or lose unless their actually playing against us which doesn't happen often and were no competition now anyway.

i'm not against but not with either.

But what i will say is everyone is trying to say that they don't care when they lose but when they win it's everywhere which is wrong either support your team all the time or don't support them at all. That is the only thing i don't like about the English and other countries too.

Edited by Gavyn L

We might not have the ashes but that rugby world cup is still looking pretty good in the GB trophie case :P I hope we still have thatt hing i lost in trest in the rugby now i broke my hip and cant play any more.

HAHA were not going to retain that by any stretch of the imagination

who wants some random ashes in a pot anyway

you could make em for bout 20p

+ england suck at absolutely everything even the sports we invent

to sum it all up gb is shite :)

Hooray for TF 'You are wrong and I am right!' Threads :D

bunch of tits... :P

how do you have a bunch of tits is it like a bunch of grapes but with nipples

Why are you jocks so against english people?

nineteen bastastarding sixty six!!!!!!!!!

it was 40 years ago sing a new song woodya. also years of occupation, edward the hammerer etc.

ermm u guys go into every world cup thinking you can win and dont (whilst our teem watches down the pub as there not there)

u think scots SHOULD support england

shall i go on?

Edited by cal d

nineteen bastastarding sixty six!!!!!!!!!

it was 40 years ago sing a new song woodya. also years of occupation, edward the hammerer etc.

ermm u guys go into every world cup thinking you can win and dont (whilst our teem watches down the pub as there not there)

u think scots SHOULD support england

shall i go on?

But if you ride either trials or BMX, it means you don't give a wank about football anyway...

Unless you are a gay.

Cricket is the only game where you hit the ball at the crowd and score more points.

where you have the batter all padded up so the fag dont get hurt and hits it right into a crowd where they have shorts and t shirt on.

hahaha.

Shit he just took me teeth out but f**k it he scored a six:P

Edited by B.E.A.U

if cricket wasnt such a bad game i would say well done but on this case i laugh at anyone who plays such a bland sport !hahahaha!

Well then you are more of a knob then I already thought you were.

Just because you dont like the sport doesnt mean others shouldnt you opinionated b*****d.

Try maturing just a little bit then maybe you'll realise how much much of a twat you actually sound.

there is nothing wrong with cricket. all you haters take a running jump!

sport in ths country is a f**king joke though. we only win something once, get loads of hype and then have to wait another 50 years for anything good to occur. the ashes were an embarrassment. i say the single reason we lost can be summed up in 2 words : geriant jones haha.

there is nothing wrong with cricket. all you haters take a running jump!

sport in ths country is a f**king joke though. we only win something once, get loads of hype and then have to wait another 50 years for anything good to occur. the ashes were an embarrassment. i say the single reason we lost can be summed up in 2 words : geriant jones haha.

Meh, Geraint Jones is alright, Chris Read is better but Freddy was a shit captain lets be honest.

tell you a sport where we don't suck - DARTS. 6pm later on LITTLE NIXY will triumph to glory!! :D

Darts is a pseudo-sport at best, it doesn't count. There aren't any real sports where a 50 year old overweight 20-a-day smoker alcoholic can be world champion.