Did You Get Your Unt T Shirt

joker

thats fat mikes name

No, Michael Singleton is Michael Singleton's name. :wink2:

Nah, I've not received it yet - come to think of it, they've not even got my address... :S

Their choice if they decided to "tear it to peices", I thought it was justified.

Still, free teeshirt. (Y)

Nah, I've not received it yet - come to think of it, they've not even got my address... :S

Their choice if they decided to "tear it to peices", I thought it was justified.

i still havent recieved my t-shirt from around 8 years ago.............a MINT SAUCE ONE AT THAT

i didnt see that before, what an absolute wanker " how you missed all that and fired off a rant to a mag which has always been the major promoter and supporter of trial, only you can know"

how can he justify saying that mbuk is THE main promoter and supporter is beyond me, that guy is a bell, and a while ago someone else sent in a letter which slagged off trials and the editor agreed with the wanker, ask DAB on here, he has the issue somewhere. pissed him off for sure.

" after reading the letters in MBUK 206, i am absoloutley disgusted by how you treated Brian Walker's letter about how he didnt like the biketrial element of the london cycle show. As a trials rider myself, i can only suggest Mr walker try it himself

As i know, it's one of the most technically difficult areas of biking and its a shame it gets little publicity compared to other areas of cycling. This isn't helped by ignorant people such as Mr Walker, who fail to see what a fantastic and challenging sport this is.i'm also outraged at the editor for even printing the letter, let alone agreeing with the writer and giving him a £100 helmet for it !

This has really questioned my view of MBUK and i would love to hear the editors reason for promoting this derogatory letter"

wow that took a long time to type

if you want to get rid of the shirt ill give it a good home :P

matt

" after reading the letters in MBUK 206, i am absoloutley disgusted by how you treated Brian Walker's letter about how he didnt like the biketrial element of the london cycle show. As a trials rider myself, i can only suggest Mr walker try it himself

As i know, it's one of the most technically difficult areas of biking and its a shame it gets little publicity compared to other areas of cycling. This isn't helped by ignorant people such as Mr Walker, who fail to see what a fantastic and challenging sport this is.i'm also outraged at the editor for even printing the letter, let alone agreeing with the writer and giving him a £100 helmet for it !

This has really questioned my view of MBUK and i would love to hear the editors reason for promoting this derogatory letter"

And what was the editors reply?

Oooo what's mike been ranting about?

He always rants!

Awsome that he actually won the shirt though, haha...Fair play (Y)

Now whos crap at spelling? :P

Edited by max-t

And what was the editors reply?

Mikes letter - " after reading the letters in MBUK 206, i am absoloutley disgusted by how you treated Brian Walker's letter about how he didnt like the biketrial element of the london cycle show. As a trials rider myself, i can only suggest Mr walker try it himself

ed's reply - "i gave the bloke the helmet for his satirical portrait of "the old school cyclist". He went to great trouble to portray himself as someone who carries a thermos and rides off on a sit-up-and-beg Raleigh. he affects to think trials is mountain biking and takes the view of trials that his silly old fart character might as well take. it is, in short, a nice a bit of piss-taking as you could hope for and well worth a helmet. how you missed all that and fired off a rant to a mag which has always been a major promoter and supporter of trials, only you can know"

see what i do for you ?

Edited by 20inchsuperstar

I was thinking :rolleyes:

Its all a load of money making sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets face it!

If martyn/martin ashton ( cant remember wich one , not much difference!) is supposed to be the trials guy for mbuk,

he must get told what he can say and not say? just like he complains about pixie boots and trackie bottoms in street.

Trials wont ever be governed by mbuk! ( so maybe both bad points and good points Martin lets in?)

Its all politics and money!

Probably doesnt matter though!

Trials is stronger now than people think! ( its big! and doesnt need help from a magazine)

It takes induviduals!

Not money makers

Chris

Ps I ride 24, i look up to the hardcore pixie booted guys and wish i could be that good!