Adamant A2 Or Echo Control

ryan360

Hi im thinking of getting a new frame but not sure which one to get. What frame do you think is better adamant a2 or echo control?

Thanks Ryan

ADAMANT-A2-01.jpg

Echo_Control_05.JPG

hey them are two lovely bike both are good but in my opinion i would go for the echo control because on the adamant it has a high bb but the echo is a nice hight just right rely.Also the frames are very strong but the adamant is to.

i want to get my self a echo control i love them :P

chris

hey them are two lovely bike both are good but in my opinion i would go for the echo control because on the adamant it has a high bb but the echo is a nice hight just right rely.Also the frames are very strong but the adamant is to.

i want to get my self a echo control i love them :P

chris

Chris buy mine! please :(

Yo dude go for the Adamant i personally think it looks better

Adam

Do not go for the looks. Performance over looks!!

IMO the Control is much better than the Adamant. The best thing would be to try some bikes and see which one you like best.

The A2 is a more progressive ride than the Echo, specifically more stable on the back wheel with the high BB. the Echo looks more bling and has built in brake booster. Whats more important to you, the ride, or the looks?

Edited by Rusevelt

The A2 is a more progressive ride than the Echo, specifically more stable on the back wheel. the Echo looks more bling and has built in brake booster. Whats more important to you, the ride, or the looks?

err, wtf, the echos are one of the nicest riding frames out there, and they are more than just a built in booster.

thats annoyed me actually

err, wtf, the echos are one of the nicest riding frames out there, and they are more than just a built in booster.

thats annoyed me actually

:mellow: Chill out dude. i never stated that the Echo/Control was a bad ride, i simply stated that the Adamant/A2 has a more progressive ride for modern trials riding. i take it you know what progression means? Edited by Rusevelt

im pretty sure its the rider not the bike that progresses
(Y) That is very true, but your short-sighted trials wisdom had failed to realise that if it wasnt for the dedicated knowledgeable input of progressive pro riders like, Hans Rey, Ot Pi, and Martyn Ashton(all of whom have contributed to the dynamic changes of modern trials bike geometry), we wouldnt be riding the trial bikes we take for granted TODAY! im just stating my opinion about two different bikes(A2, Echo), though you seem to have a personal agenda which is totally irrelevant to any expressed opinion about two different bikes. for all we know, this dude may change his mind and get himself a totally different bike ie; Zoo or something that is on sale. bet you didnt consider that.... (N)

(Y) That is very true, but your short-sighted trials wisdom had failed to realise that if it wasnt for the dedicated knowledgeable input of progressive pro riders like, Hans Rey, Ot Pi, and Martyn Ashton(all of whom have contributed to the dynamic changes of modern trials bike geometry), we wouldnt be riding the trial bikes we take for granted TODAY! im just stating my opinion about two different bikes(A2, Echo), though you seem to have a personal agenda which is totally irrelevant to any expressed opinion about two different bikes. for all we know, this dude may change his mind and get himself a totally different bike ie; Zoo or something that is on sale. bet you didnt consider that.... (N)

well maybe your the short sighted one who can't come to realise that not everybody likes high bb bikes, infact i know of alot who despise them for their shitty ride. all of the riders you have mentioned (except ot as he is on mod) ride relatively low bb rise, it is riders like marc vinco and vincent hermance who have requested high bb bikes and have allowed everyone to use the concept of a high bb bicycle, and now vincent has gone low again to the koxx boxx, thus therefore proving that low bb is better. world champion kenny beleay also uses a relatively low bb bike. soooo... go and annoy someone else

EDIT: edited it due to harshness and the fact i dont want more warn lol

Edited by ash-kennard

Cant say fairer than that (Y) . personally i would go for a echo. i have ridden the short version and even that was nice so the long one must be really nice ( as i like longer bikes) :P

If its legnth your going for and you've decided you want an adamant get the a1 because the a2 is short short.. tom

Edited by tom 20