Curb Compettion Videos!

nickyw

Hold on hold on...

10 inches?! That's a pretty big curb! To me the word curb says like 3 inches, maybe 6 max? Might as well just call it a ledge competition otherwise...

And, can we not delay it like someone originally said? Have a month for the entries, but later on in the year.

My reasons:

• It will be warmer, dryer, lighter (less snowbound for those in cold countries!)
  • It would be a bit fairer to hold it in the Easter or Summer school holidays
  • My frame won't be ready for a few weeks yet...
EDIT: p.s. also: Allow more time for people to become aware of it who don't check the forum every day, and make sure everyone agrees on the rules.

I wonder if some admin/senior/mod people should organise it? Make it a bit official? Just a thought...

Edited by Tommy d

10 inches?! That's a pretty big curb!

Its a cerb comp! ok 6 inches! whatever! will it make much difference? not like gettin up 10 inches is an acheivment

not enough to tapp lol -

ok 6 inches.......!!!

meh can do it again in the summer............

its easy and fun!?!?!?!?

sounds like a few people are up for making vids now! good enough for me

still gives over 5 weeks for entrys!

It will be warmer, dryer, lighter (less snowbound for those in cold countries!)

It would be a bit fairer to hold it in the Easter or Summer school holidays

My frame won't be ready for a few weeks yet...

Use a kettle put hot water on cerb =D no but seriosly a huge minority are in foreign countrys

why would it be fairer to do it in hols? i personally have to work harder at work and on studys than during the week

still got 5 weeks! will be stupid to make it ne longer than that

Edited by Simpson

no one is thats why its quite fun

see whereas intermediate riders would get ass whupped by elites doing the same section, the inters might whup the elites in this contest if the elites have no imagination :) not pointing that at anyone before people start bitching (defintly not at you ali :) )

no one is hmm phil feeney is f**king sick at it lol

ok guys just been and filmed alittle i oficiolty suck lol and my fromt brake is pissing all over the place so it doesnt relaly stop lol

Just have another one later in the year then.

End of the summer or something.

Would give everyone a massive chance to get one in then if they wanted to, as well as keeping us occupied in the meantime with this comp.

Do it now, and we can always have another/something of a similar genre at a later date...

Rules last time were something like:

• I'm sure everyone knows what a kerb is, edge of road/path sorta thing. Has to be below... 10"?

The big(ish) ones at industrial estates are ok.

• No extras - Pallets, bricks, etc. As that defeats the point of it all..
  • Do whatever you want on it, manuel's to curbs are fine, all that jazz. :rolleyes:
Yeah?

Haha..Oh yeah..I kinda forgot who won last year, and didn't send said choccy bar out. >_<

If that person's really bothered, PM me, and i'll said something nice to them. (Y)

*cough* :turned: pm sent, now wheres rich for the 2004 comp ... haha :)

I have uploaded my video for the 2004 comp, but don't have last years on my pc :(

*cough* :turned: pm sent, now wheres rich for the 2004 comp ... haha :)

I have uploaded my video for the 2004 comp, but don't have last years on my pc :(

He lives literally up the road from me, i'll make him chip-in for the prezzie. :P

Even though I owe him petrol money... :ermm:

:-

Oh just another thing....I know this is a trials-forum but use a trials bike only! 24's are of course allowed,But nothing with hard gearing and bmx! :P

Damn i'm out then. I was gonna' try make one with bmx freecoaster stuff in it.