Sick,sweet And Stylish!

Waynio

you know how when "biggest" isnt always best, this video totally defines WHY that is, the music maybe corny, but the trials in it is the best iv seen in AGES!!!! the most stylish 20" street video iv seen for yonks!!!! its on youtube.

dunno which one it is, if it doesnt work search Gerardo Garcia its about 3 years old. but has just had the most inspiring and kick up the arse ever. alot of "newbies" probably wont like it, but if your down and back in the ERA from when i am, this vid rules.

Waynio................................

hehe i'm ''omgnoseat'' who put it on youtube, and yea, his riding style is awesome

I have only been in the trials scene for a bit more than a year, but i understand what you mean with

the riding ''back in the ERA''.

I personally prefer old school vids over the huge stuff (neil tunni for example) video's

Too bad that i can't find any more video's of him, if anyone can give me any links, it will be appreciated :)

:D Respect!!! if you have only been riding a year, that reminds me when i had been riding a year or 2 and saw these "expensive" montys that were like OVER £1,000!!! they were the lightest things money could buy :)

i staggerd across it after watching that vid on youtube of the "edinburgh ride" and it really made me have a day dream for 10/15minutes about back when i started :P

Like you say Mafu i cant wait to go out tonight either!!!! altho i might not go oout tonight, watch that vid in the morning and go up adidngham with my mate on his motorbike, really did inspire me into wanting to go out riding.

if you watch his fast sharp spinny style is AWSUM!!! but mixed in, if you look at some of the stuff, it is actually REALLY quite big stuff!!!!

Waynio.......................

:D Respect!!! if you have only been riding a year, that reminds me when i had been riding a year or 2 and saw these "expensive" montys that were like OVER £1,000!!! they were the lightest things money could buy :)

i staggerd across it after watching that vid on youtube of the "edinburgh ride" and it really made me have a day dream for 10/15minutes about back when i started :P

Like you say Mafu i cant wait to go out tonight either!!!! altho i might not go oout tonight, watch that vid in the morning and go up adidngham with my mate on his motorbike, really did inspire me into wanting to go out riding.

if you watch his fast sharp spinny style is AWSUM!!! but mixed in, if you look at some of the stuff, it is actually REALLY quite big stuff!!!!

Waynio.......................

those 04 montys i think are still the lightest ones. amazing video. wish i hadnt sold my mod 2 days ago now.

Sam's got a hi res original of this vid, its called ultimate video.

He's got about 8 vids of Garcia( Sams idol) :$.

Know what you mean Wayne about inspiration (Y)

He doesn't ride comps anymore just rides street for fun now, married with kids but with this much talent

it's a shame theres no money to be made for him :(

Ian.

Eengoedidee link

The best vid of Gerado and Lince that you'll see.

Rich

thanks for the link, downloading atm, looking forward to it :)

yea i love that style, alot of spanish riders have that spinny style

And some stuff in there is pretty big, the box where he sidehops on, off, on and then 360 off is like 43''

And there are some huge 180 gaps and normal gaps in there aswell

I'm getting more into it aswell now, been practising 360 drop offs and it's going quite well

Really brings some variety in trials, and making it more fun aswell :)

his dress sense and general looks reminded me of Scott Wilson!!!! and his style well JEEZ it just makes me want to get on a mod and throw it around like that. might get on the phone to Fred for an XTP2 :)(Y) a doss about bike.

thats a much more inspirational video than someone jumping off the moon and crashing down to earth, going big is good, but if you go big, you MUST go big with style, and thats whats more influential nower days than actually been the "person" who drops off 16 foot. or gaps 10ft!!!! its all about the move AFTER the one you have planned.

Waynio....................

Ian, were off to Ogwen, dont know when but we need to sort it. il try get saturday off (Y)

his dress sense and general looks reminded me of Scott Wilson!!!! and his style well JEEZ it just makes me want to get on a mod and throw it around like that. might get on the phone to Fred for an XTP2 :)(Y) a doss about bike.

thats a much more inspirational video than someone jumping off the moon and crashing down to earth, going big is good, but if you go big, you MUST go big with style, and thats whats more influential nower days than actually been the "person" who drops off 16 foot. or gaps 10ft!!!! its all about the move AFTER the one you have planned.

Waynio....................

Ian, were off to Ogwen, dont know when but we need to sort it. il try get saturday off (Y)

This Saturday? Just let us know. no probs, unless covered in snow ;)

just checked weather and it looks "snowy(ish)" haha :lol: maybe i need to re-think. it may have to be next week, isnt it half term next week???? would be kool to get ben and your lads out next week, if your not at work?

altho i should be going to ride somewhere street (ish) as that vid has got a good vibe going on. maybe even a trip back to Barcelona (Y):) thats where it reminds me of.

Waynio.........................

I loved the music! It really fits the riding and motivates even more. If there was some linkin park/punk metal shit, like in most of the trials vids, if wouldn't be that good.

btw, here's the high res version of the video http://www.biketrialsur.com/Videos/Videos/ultimatevideo.wmv

Edited by Chris

have seen this cheif year sago when he rode an onza t-matser, he has some amazing moves and like you lot have said "has style" mega power!

we have some great riders here but the spainish and french really do have something about the way they ride!impressve stuff............. wheres my bike then?

Without a doubt, the most dynamic 20in mod rider ive seen to date (Y) Where the hell does he find the power to do that Double Fakie wallride (from a static trackstand position) to static 360 flick at such warp speed? :S For such an old vid, id hate to think what he can do now! assuming he still rides. (Y)

glasvagas = i was watching the like phone camera version of the edinghburgh vid (Y) but on the side where it has youtube options it had that, i thought christ that looks like Barce, so i had a look. glad i did now, all thanks to the edinburgh vid :)

Chris i totally agree too much modern day hard core music put into vids even though it sometimes suits the riders style (obv quite rough and big, with alot of big landings and such forth) but that vid has something about the calm music and the smooth riding, goes well together.

i think he rides now just for the fun of it, im not 100% sure if he still competes, but i bet he has much more fun when hes out just having a laugh and pulling sick stuff like that vid (Y)

Waynio.........................

EDIT: the other main word for him is "Creative" his creativity is 110%

Edited by Waynio