Which Rider/style Would U Rather See A Video Of...

Joe Papasnap Maher

Danny mac or damon  

161 members have voted

1. 1. erm...yer

• Danny Mac
    • Damon

ok fair enough

beau the wall is down the road from me its mansfield college his backwheel was 57 we measured it about 5 times

i know it was i mean it slopes down to 54 if that wall was flat he wouldnt make that fo shiz

gaz why have you quit

Edited by B.E.A.U

one takes genetics the other takes skill

I'm not quite sure what your point is here? That having good genes should be rewarded?

One thing I do agree with though, if you put Danny in front of a 55 inch wall and gave him three years to sidehop it, he may never make it. That's true. But then if you put Damon in Danny's shoes and gave him three years, he probably wouldn't come up with half the stuff Danny does, and make it look as nice. So it's completely irrelevant.

Obviously you're not going to change your mind. I guess it comes down to whether or not you're the kind of rider that thinks inches are everything. I'm not.

the point of this topic wasnt to try and argue your point as to who is the better rider, its just who "YOU" prefer to watch!

Damon makes my jaw drop

Danny makes me want to ride

this is of course my opinion, i would download either of their vids. dont stop making them guys (Y)

ooo BTW....i really should of sed this at the start hahahah

I didnt mean..which rider do you prefer..

I meant..which style of riding do you find more impressive...the beasty inch cravers, or the street monsters.

hahaha bit late in the day methinks ...

still

answer is still danny mac STREET FOR THE MOTHER TRUCKING WIN

THIS IS THE WORST TOPIC I HAVE VER SEEN ON TF! because of loosers argueing about absolute bollocks, not noing what there talking about!

i couldnt care less who likes who

BUT!

that wall in vid 3 were backwheel goes 57 is 57 from the wood and 54/55 wi front, the board actually had no spring at all, ask Gaz i sed it was hindering me cos its was killin my bounce it just compressed and didnt spring back up....so there

IMO i like go big stye over streety style, altho i do like danny mac alot :rolleyes: and go big style is just as technical and creative as streety style....

Joe this topic is stupid and was bound to cause a stir (N) u shudv done t as "what style do u prefer streety or go big?"

Edited by Damon W

Joe this topic is stupid and was bound to cause a stir (N) u shudv done t as "what style do u prefer streety or go big?"

Btw im sorry i used you and, danny...you were just example's.

Wasnt an intentional " who do you think is better ".

Meh bit late in the day to say it now as rowan said lol.

Sorry :(

Btw im sorry i used you and, danny...you were just example's.

no i aint bothered about using me and danny as examples or what ppls veiws are

what i do care about is people thinking they no more about what iv done then me, like that 57 sidehop, they dont kno anything about it AT ALL!

and people saying go big style isnt creative or unique :huh:wtf! biggest pile of shit ive ever heard, everyone's unique and has there own personal style and traits, NO1 rides lik me!

what i do care about is people thinking they no more about what iv done then me, like that 57 sidehop, they dont kno anything about it AT ALL!

and people saying go big style isnt creative or unique :huh:wtf! biggest pile of shit ive ever heard, everyone's unique and has there own personal style and traits, NO1 rides lik me!

ahh thats allright then, werent me saying that shit lol

these threads are shit. directly comparing 1 rider to another is fruitless and ultimately lame, especially when they're of such high standard in 2 different fields/styles.

i'm just thankful the UK has riders of this talent and they BOTH produce free videos for us all :)

someone's been watching too much jeremy kyle again...

I'm gonna sit on the fence on this one. I get off watching both disciplines, and having ridden with Danny Mac and Cls before, I can say that both amazed me equally.

can you name anyone who has sidehopped 57"?
Not trying to pour fuel on the flames here, but out of interest can you name anyone who can front flip a trials bike?

Rich

How is damon my riding buddy

1. i dont ride anymore

2. i live in mansfield he lives in hull thats like 2 hours away (Y)

Right basically, in my mind which is probably totally wrong and all the brainy people will rip me to shreds but anyway. If you put damon on natural and left him for a year he would be able to ride it to a high level im pretty sure the same is with anyone on this forum really, but if you put danny next to a 55" sidehop or just street in general and left him for a year he wouldnt be able to ride it as good as damon, ok he might be able to get up a 40 inch wall 60 different ways which is what alot of you admire but i dont, my point is anyone can be technical given the chance, time and determination, not everyone can ride go big style, street to damons level and thats because it requires a certain physical build (ecto-mesomorphic, fast twitch sprinter etc), and theres very few people like it, unlike technical riding its not something you can learn. in my eyes this is why its taken damon about 3 years to get where he is and tunni and craig almost 3 times as long and damons is still gettng better, now somebody explain about how im totally wrong and anyone can sidehop 70" or whatever <_<

(Y) Agree with that.

I'm gonna sit on the fence on this one. I get off watching both disciplines, and having ridden with Danny Mac and Cls before, I can say that both amazed me equally.

Not trying to pour fuel on the flames here, but out of interest can you name anyone who can front flip a trials bike?

Rich

me

me

unless u were being serious that wasnt funny..

stop quoting and agree. give ur own answers..

i love both riders.. i agree goin big is hard.. but i dont believe any natural talent.. i dont beleive people are naturally clever or anything.. what i believe is if u put ur head to it and work at it u will do it.. eventually :)

and style.. i have to go with the street style.. its much more interesting.. although i do love it when big moves are done easily...

that wall in vid 3 were backwheel goes 57 is 57 from the wood and 54/55 wi front, the board actually had no spring at all, ask Gaz i sed it was hindering me cos its was killin my bounce it just compressed and didnt spring back up....so there

You didn't keep it anyway so I don't know what all the fuss is about...

Streety style is more interesting to watch, but going big is almost as skillful yet requires a whole lot more testicle tissue.

NO1 rides lik me!

i do, but im miles better to be honest, its a simple question of who is better, and its me. sorry damon. but yer its the truth.

ach boys, boys, boys,

kinda hard to say anything on this topic, but yer who cares.

but if we are talking about riders then they are both modest, ace guys, who i consider mates,(although damon is a willy warmer) and both impress me and i could watch either all day. and to whoever insinuated that damon doesnt have skill that danny does and danny doesnt have the power that damon does, ill have you know you couldnt be further from the truth,

sidehopping 55inch is not about pure power at all, and bunnyhop 360's or some shizzle like that is not pure skill. to be honest most of us on here will never be able to compare ourselves to these riders, both are ace in their own right, BUT IM BETTER

:)

these threads are shit. directly comparing 1 rider to another is fruitless and ultimately lame, especially when they're of such high standard in 2 different fields/styles.

i'm just thankful the UK has riders of this talent and they BOTH produce free videos for us all :)

Words of wizdom from the Boon!!!

Thought people in the members chat only started decent topics.......

Hmmm. Ride more

Lewis

Damon, your right, like the doctor said when you were a small boy-

"im sorry Mrs watson your son is special..."

Haha!

We need to ride again sooooooooon!!!

Lewis