Illegal Photography:o

Davetrials

lol thort that would grab your attn

The goverment are trying to making photography in public places a crime!!

If the bill is passed then you will have to apply for a special lience to take photographs in public, no matter who you are and what your taking pictures of!!

So sign the petition whether you take photos or not. It a silly idea. It's a little tedious, you have to follow a link from an email the send you, but it's worth it!!

THERE NEEDS TO BE 750,000 SIGNTURES ON IT TO STOP IT GOING THOUGH!!

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Photography/

Where does it say they're planning on doing this?
"There are a number of moves promoting the requirement of 'ID' cards to allow photographers to operate in a public place. It is a fundamental right of a UK citizen to use a camera in a public place, indeed there is no right to privacy when in a public place. These moves have developed from paranoia and only promote suspicion towards genuine people following their hobby or profession."

The petitions are all verified so it wouldn't be there if it wasn't true.

Edited by adamtrials

I think everyone has had enough of the Left Wingers in politics that make up these laws. I mean really.... cant wear a cross incase it offends other races. Can't take photos in public.

Really what is next?!

Have a bash, somebody is bound to right... (competition)

I think everyone has had enough of the Left Wingers in politics that make up these laws. I mean really.... cant wear a cross incase it offends other races. Can't take photos in public.

Really what is next?!

Have a bash, somebody is bound to right... (competition)

That's not a question of left/right but of liberalism and authoritarism political compass, Actually, in general, most lefties are more liberialist than righties...

There is nothing planned.

There was a debate on another website i'm on regarding this.

There are no proposed plans as yet.

I can't remember the exact details, but it was something along the lines of "They aren't doing it yet, but i've made this to show that people don't ever want it to happen"

The petitions are all verified so it wouldn't be there if it wasn't true.

I'm not saying that there arn't plans to restrict photography in certain areas, but the blub on the petition is just so vauge that it could mean anything.

Just because someone looks at it and accepts it, doesn't mean it's based in any kind of fact. Just that it's not offensive or something like that.