Danny Trailer

magluke

I think that the vid was very impressive. But like others have said already, you should really wear a helmet. You are going pretty big and it won't be long before people start looking up to you... make sure you set the right impression, as you may be protecting others as well as yourself. Seriously, though, I thought it was a great vid. Nice work... and oh, so ballsy!

tell your little "wannebe craig lee scott" friend to buy a helmet! it sucks to see drops like this doing without a helmet...

he got some balls thats for shure but he should learn some basics before doin stuff like that!

I'm not going to jump down your throat and go nuts, but ^^that^^ is really true, one you need a helmet and you need more bike control before you start nailing large drop gaps etc, your going to get hurt at this rate. Did you even start of practicing the basics like track stands? If not try to get that nailed and you will probably find you wont be dropping your bike quite so much.

Anyway that was just constructive criticism and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm being unfair, but other then that, nice large drops, and lush bike!

Cheers, Rorz!

Vid wern't bad, sure got some balls, (Y)

try to stay on the bike after landing drops ect instead of jumping off,

get a lid,

try and take abit more time, It does all look a little rushed.

but other than that, good vid :)

Edited by powerz

Hes good but dont think hes good enough for a sponcer from Tartybikes :blink: And I'm sure I can hear someone saying ''Yeah Joe'' in the video :lol:

Anyway pretty good

i heard jake...

poor vid, really didn't like it, whatever he was doing. if he really is sponsored by tarty, why? because he is 15? i know of quite a few younger riders with more skills

Good riding mate getting quite good now but why did you swap your monty for zoo python? I never did find out why?

(It may feel nice to you mate but in my opinion the bike looks to big for you) DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS OR IS IT JUST ME?

some high drops but thats all you seem to do mate no affence but you need to add some more stuff into your video's!!!

And all your video's have some footage from your old video wich is quite boring but other than that good riding <_<

Try to vary your ridng mate not just drop gaps..... anyone can do drop gaps really (The bigger the drop the bigger the gap isnt it?)

Anyway enough said, looking forward for another ride with you soon as i have got my new bike now :P

i heard jake...

poor vid, really didn't like it, whatever he was doing. if he really is sponsored by tarty, why? because he is 15? i know of quite a few younger riders with more skills

Its deffo Joe, hes recorded Joe baxters song from one of his videos. I can tell because i can hear paddy in there as well.

He took the music and background noises( i.e. brakes) from Joe Baxters Cleanbikes video 3. WHY??!!

:lol: I know, Joe was telling me someones done the same thing but with one of his other vids. Probly do it because they havn't got the song them selfs or know where to get it from.

Edited by MikeHayes

not a bad vid, those drops and shizz were huuuuge!

are you really sposered by tarty? no offence but if you are, wow im asking too, if not, when you have company names and logos in your vid when your nothing to do with them is really tacky in my eyes.

GET A HELMET

those drops becama alot less impressive as you dont ride out of them, just dumping your bike down when you land.

more variation woud be nice!

matt