Bit Weird This One...

Nick Dale

Gain an addiction to sandwich's? Or food in general...

I mean since friday i have gone through two loafs of bread and i wernt at home sat night or all of sunday....

There is plenty of food in the house, Yet i always seem to make some sarnies...Could all this bread and so on do somthing to my digestive system and what not?

I know topic is random and stupid but still, just wanted to know :]

Anyone else addicted to somthing like me with my sarnies?

Edited by Nick Dale

I've eaten bacon eggs mushrooms + toast every morning for about 18 months - except for times I'm not at home for some reason. Started off as me trying to put weight on (started to work about 3 months ago..) - would have thought Id have got bored\sick of it by now, but still love it. Ham lettuce and salad cream sandwiches too.. :o

sometimes i go through phases where i wat tons of one thing, then eventually i get sick of it and never eat it again for like 8 months.

i'm not a big food fan anyway, i enjoy a good meal, but i'm just too lazy to put effort into making myself food,

i have recently becomes a teaoholic though, i only used to have the odd cup when somone was making a pot, but now i find myself making 5 or 6 cups within a couple of hours.

Gain an addiction to sandwich's? Or food in general...

I mean since friday i have gone through two loafs of bread and i wernt at home sat night or all of sunday....

There is plenty of food in the house, Yet i always seem to make some sarnies...Could all this bread and so on do somthing to my digestive system and what not?

I know topic is random and stupid but still, just wanted to know :]

Anyone else addicted to somthing like me with my sarnies?

Wouldnt be so bad if it was brown bread?

White bread isnt good.

And depends on how much fat you are spreading on the bread!

Brown bread is a certain..

Use florer(sp?) Not proper butter...

Filling i normaly have ham or chicken...

Mayo, cheese, beetroot, cuecumber

That sort of thing...

Thing being i dont have one at a time i always make 2. No idea why :S

Wholemeal bread is probably more healthy than brown - I think brown bread is white bread with caramel added (I could well be wrong though).

I've been getting through loads of bread myself. You may want to checkout the salt levels as most bread seems to have 0.5 grams per slice - a lot IMO.

I've been trying to eat more healthy myself these days - It's shocking the amount of salt in somethings (ie. one sandwitch can easily have way more salt than a bag of salt'n vinigar crisps).

I've been looking for bread with less salt - anyone know of any?

The same subway sandwich over and over, i just DONT get bored of it despite having it usually 2/3 times a weekend

subway melt by any chance :$ foot long? £4.60

the answer is you can get addicted to it. Look at coca cola, years ago it used to contain cocaine. But then it was deemed a bit unfair on rivals who thought using mind altering substances in their products to get people to like them was wrong :P

Salt & Vinegar crisps... last year during my London stay I'd buy 4 packets of Walkers on the way to work and 4 when I got back. After 2 weeks the shopkeeper asked me if I was alright :blink:

Another thing is pork sausages, my dad's crazy about them as well so we get two packets shipped every second week to us and have a huge sausage feast with proper strong mustard.

Neither of these items can be bought this end :(

Cereal!! Few bowls in the morning, one or two when i get back from school and about 2 or 3 at about 9.

Can't get enough of the stuff, only really have corn flakes and rice pops ;)

Ben

Edit : and these bowls are the massive ones you can get lol

Edited by Ben Jones