New Selectbikes Video, James Porter, Nicky G, Andre Burton

Davetrials

Yeah Phil ace video! Amazingly progressive riding and nothing less. Like the new site as well, carried on from the older design but u still know its select, not just from the logo at the top :lol: but prob cos its all still pink haha! Same font as Tarty isnt it?

Nice one!

Jonny.

is t likely that i met andre burton a few years ago, working in a bike shop near.. exeter i think? if it was the guy i remember, he was trying to sell me a t-rex, and he had a santa cruz chameleon. however im probably talking bollocks.

BAHAHAHA, sounds bout right, the bike shop he works in is on the quay. and i think he sold the trex the other day, well it was a trex... and he still has the santa cruz.

BAHAHAHA, sounds bout right, the bike shop he works in is on the quay. and i think he sold the trex the other day, well it was a trex... and he still has the santa cruz.

haha, i meant he was trying to sell me a standard oldskool trex that was in the shop.

yeh that was before i started trials, was doing DH but was interested in starting, i remember he was saying how he beat someone in a comp who beat ashton (at the time the only name i knew in trials was ashton, cos i didnt even do the sport, but he was saying he was basically better than him lol), and i was like WOW and asked him for his autograph on this trials mag he gave me.

haha.

Yeah Phil ace video! Amazingly progressive riding and nothing less. Like the new site as well, carried on from the older design but u still know its select, not just from the logo at the top :lol: but prob cos its all still pink haha! Same font as Tarty isnt it?

Nice one!

Jonny.

Cheers dude , the logo is the same as the old logo, same text font and colours, just with some paint splatter, that logo has been on our t-shirts for 6/8 months now and I thought it would be good for the website :)

Thanks for the feedback on the video, glad everyone likes it, I just thought it would be good to make a more chilled out video with very chilled out music, really please with the way it come out after hours of faffing about trying to get decent quality and file size :P.

Thanks everyone.

Phil.

Well good vid there Phillippe, mad riding, down to earth editing and a birra Postal Service. Nearly used the same song for mi ancient vid instead of Gnarls, kinda wish I did now. Inspired me to get the bike out again anyways, time to unstiffen.

Cheers dude , the logo is the same as the old logo, same text font and colours, just with some paint splatter, that logo has been on our t-shirts for 6/8 months now and I thought it would be good for the website :)

Thanks for the feedback on the video, glad everyone likes it, I just thought it would be good to make a more chilled out video with very chilled out music, really please with the way it come out after hours of faffing about trying to get decent quality and file size :P.

Thanks everyone.

Phil.

Furry muff, thought id seen it on the T's. Just getting mixed up I think lol.

JJ.

is it just me or did that vid make anyone else smile and feel really happy. the sun and the summer etc just makes trials sooo good lol where its all dry and you can get naked if you like like porter tends to the mr muscle man. For some reason tat made me think of the summer in porhcawl and cornwall etc good time good times. make a new one asap lads and waht was that song