Ben Beckett Vid 12 :)

Ben Beckett

nicely done beckett (Y) try to slow down abit more, force is good, improve your technique, smoothen up, slow down... but keep the force and you will be an amazing rider (Y)

impressive vid though, improved alot and cant wait to see the next :)

cheers for sharing :D

thanks for all the ace comments people (Y) really appreciate it! :rolleyes:

gunna start makin a piss-bout vid in the next week or two..........just some switch foot riding and all that:)

haha that guy that skanked my pallet was a manager that works in waitrose next to a riding spot. they such bell's!

:blink: Fair play man, that was deffinately the best of all of your videos, i thought it was well put together right from the start and there was some pretty impressive moves going on.

The first song seemed to pretty good but when it cut to linkin park i shouted "no!" :lol:

But, that was a bit improvement on previous vids (Y)

Well done!

Max...

nicely done beckett (Y) try to slow down abit more, force is good, improve your technique, smoothen up, slow down... but keep the force and you will be an amazing rider (Y)

impressive vid though, improved alot and cant wait to see the next :)

cheers for sharing :D

Do that, he's said exactly what i was going to say... some of it borders on just looking sketchy.

As for the video, it was alright i guess... but nothing really stood out as being amazing, the switch footed stuff was soemthing we don't often see, but those brief 30-40 seconds were dragged down by the same old repetitive riding.