Portsmouth Area Riders

Hendrix

Hey!

I'm setting up a club for Trial/Jump/Road.BMW/Stunt Bikers! It's based in Portsmouth Area, and would be open to anyone! We will be sponsored by Vans, Fat Face & Oakley, I'm making sure of that. It'd probably be £20 a year, which would get you Sponsored Riding Shoes, Jumper and Bottoms. Lets Hope.

First thing is first. I'm going to organize a Photo shoot down at Gunwalf, after a day of riding, to prove that there are over 20 riders, if we do have over 20.

SO. If you're interested, contact me by PM on here, and it'll go from there.

Cheers,

Hendrix

How do you intend on getting them sponsors?

Just seems a little far fetched that such big company's would sponsor a bicycle club.

What will this club do then, as a general club, and as a club that has them sponsors?

On regards to your questions on sponsors :

This will be the only "Official" Trials & Jump Club, in Portsmouth. So think about it, if we're going to shows, wearing that gear, people are going to see it. I've had all three saying that they are going to review it later this month at a meeting. So, finger crossed eh?!

and no it's not a crazy idea. People thought I was crazy to get Feeder playing at my music festival, but I did it =)

sounds Phat.

If your willing to let outsiders who ride Portsmouth quite a bit join count me in.....

Sounds good to me =)

as soon as we have 20 + yes's - we organize a ride with all along, take photos, and then we're "officially" a club =)

As soon as the trains are working properly >_<

Could be a prob for me coming down on thursday- are they still going from Havant to fratton? can get the missiz to pick me up from Fratton station.

If anyone's gonna be about on thursday for a ride let me no

or add me 2ur msn edition_38@hotmail.co.uk

Matt (Y)