Danny Macaskill

Ross McArthur

I second that... Watching him ride makes me want to vomit.

if you know his riding has that effect then i suggest dont watch it.

imo seriously impressive, tech, big and stylish in one rider (Y) the forefront of street trials???..... i'd love to see hime give it a go on some natural terrain, linking objects like he does on the street. would it be possible?

if you know his riding has that effect then i suggest dont watch it.

imo seriously impressive, tech, big and stylish in one rider (Y) the forefront of street trials???..... i'd love to see hime give it a go on some natural terrain, linking objects like he does on the street. would it be possible?

It's called Chris Ackrigg.....

We were filming with a guy who was making a film of his own and he had a beasty camera, the quality was well better.

to be honest I think people should be paying to see him ride!!! thats why he is doing the bike show!!!thats why Chas and many other film makers want to include him in thier movies.

so to get random clips on a mobile phone and sling them together for free and post them on the internet for everyone to veiw is a dam treat, good quality or not.

I know it might not be classed as MOANING about the quality or editing but if you want to get a better look at what he does buy a ticket for the bike show or buy Chass film Extended Family when it comes out.

I know it might not be classed as MOANING about the quality or editing but if you want to get a better look at what he does buy a ticket for the bike show or buy Chass film Extended Family when it comes out.

True, exteneded families is gonna be off the hook having already seen two sections of it...

We were filming with a guy who was making a film of his own and he had a beasty camera, the quality was well better.

cheers ross man..nice plug!

LOL.

Dannys section is 7 and 1/2 mins long in Extended family and he has about another 15 minutes in other sections of the film..all good quality!

Wow that minute of viewing cheered up a dreery night. Awesome stuffs as usual, cant wait for the extended family film. When is it out?

I will release 'Extended Family' at the Start of May..keep an eye on the website mate!