Pranks On Mates

ben.richardson

hello everyone, this gave me an idea after i pranked someone tonight by hiding across the road from a phone box and rang it , my mate answered saying (here's the full conversation ,and in an odd sort of whispering creepy voice) 'hello' 'hello whos this' 'john' 'right stay there im coming to get you' .He hung up the phone and s*** himself!!

Then i came out from across the road on the floor laughing , was priceless seeing his face.

So whats all your best pranks on your mates?

I'm a master of the prank phone call and have goten most people i know. One of the best was when i phoned a girl, who we all tease about looking like dory from finding nemo, and asked her if she could fill in for dory in our production of finding nemo on ice. Shes so stupid i had her asking for directions to the "ice rink" it was soo good, i had the phone on loud speaker and all the boys on the shinty bus were in tears. I liked it.

I guess the ultimate one would be to get some one and "back sack and crack" them as they slept.

hello everyone, this gave me an idea after i pranked someone tonight by hiding across the road from a phone box and rang it , my mate answered saying (here's the full conversation ,and in an odd sort of whispering creepy voice) 'hello' 'hello whos this' 'john' 'right stay there im coming to get you' .He hung up the phone and s*** himself!!

Then i came out from across the road on the floor laughing , was priceless seeing his face.

So whats all your best pranks on your mates?

I saw this and it was truely hilarious he came out of the phone box and he was straight on his bike saying "He's coming for me quick go"

Was a good night in all...

My mate managed to rip the metal suround of a heater/fan thing off a wall when he was sitting on top of it, he was about 11 foot in the air and landed on his arse...

And we put a little scrawny annoying kid in a bin!

Edited by Trialsthing

lol, theres a phone box around the corner from my house, " This phone box has a bomb in it, if you open the door to run out it will go off, the only way out is to jump up and down shouting im a as****" Works a treat. . . I know, tomoro il do it and record them.. ;)

kid passes out at a party, i singe some of his hair off, careful not to burn him, just to balden him.

my mate goes in completely bladdered and set fire to his head, burned his scalp his hair will never grow back! hahahaha he's a dick anyawy!

Edited by mat hudson

Fat Pants?

Fool, i'm not scrawny.

HAHA Nick, well played.

The two curry house prank call is amazing, done it a few times. Phone up a curry house, order a load of shit, phone up another curry house, say one sec, ill put my mate on, put the phones together so the curry houses are talking to each other and ask the first curry house to read back your order, it all goes f**ked up, so funny!

the ones we do to mates on birthdays are normally highly amusing.... we go to the bar and order a round, and then swap the drink for something well stronger that looks the same, and we make it a round we neck, by the time they realised,theyve normally took a good few shots. (its highly useful now vk bottles have coloured labels, can pretty much stick anything in there,)

other amusing ones include sending cards saying "congratulations...hope its a boy etc" to the houses of my mates, while there away in the army. also had a few of my mates with this one, the STI test joke,the clinic we all tend to use, has the option of sending you your results by text,which most people choose, cos dont really want a letter my mother may see landing on my doorstep, and dont want to call in as its out of the way. once we found out my mate had been and the day he was told to expect a text, we changed one of our names in his phone to the name of the clinic, then the day he got his results. we text him early in the morning" welcome to the world of HIV"

some of the funniest, are the ones where you just mess with peoples heads though, move there stuff when there looking for it, or when you know ur mates on the biggest come down ever, say something real wierd(were in trafford centre the other week, and this lad my mate knew who works in freespirit, and some girl who worked there, wer chatting, and one walked off very quickly to the counter. i just said "lovers tiff again there, innit"

when he asked if i just said it, i just went "said what" and carried on looking at the caps. did this for most of the day, along with other stuff, like when he went outside for a fag, i said id go check out hmv, and actually went outside, and moved my car to right in front of the entrance. so when we finally went to leave, my car was in a different place. sounds rather crap, but when he thinks hes goin mad, its brilliant.

My mates mum went on holiday so he was home alone. Me and a couple mates decided to pull a prank so got some hoodies an balaclavas, bats etc and went round. Spied on him sitting in front room stoned an that so we went round back and started banging on his window haha we said all kinds of shit about murdering him and that and he was so shit scared, the look on his face haha the poor lad was nearly crying on the phone to the police!

After this a couple of us "turned up" at his house an when he answered the door he looked like he'd seen a ghost haha. One of our mates was still outside with the balaclava on an shizzle and he went through the story of what had just happened. The police were on the way an when they showed up he had to look the least stoned he could lmao and after telling the cop, the cop left and we said "ah they must have just been pissing about unless you've pissed some drug dealer off!" etc etc. Next minute our mate who is still outside comes to the window again an me mate nearly shits himself yet again haha.

We also had another plan of action which was to unlock the back door and come back when he was asleep to wake him up with a big dude in a balaclava ready to do him over lmao. Alas, this didnt happen as he was so scared he ended up sleeping round at my house with his little dog which yaps alot...so that kinda f**ked me over! but the look on his face was priceless. Best prank i've ever thought of!

In the summer I was staying at a place with a walk in freezer, so we got my mate up at 5 to do the milk run.

Next we took his mattress and replaced it with mine, soaked his mattress and shoved it in the freezer.

We left the mattress in until 8 that night, he went for his twenty minute run, 5 minutes before he got back we took my mattress back and shoved the frozen one in, then sent him to bed...

I once ordered a pre-pay £100 luxury taxi from my mates house to London....I stood across the road and watched his mum go psycho at the driver ^_^

Another good thing to do is to sellotape things all over people when they've passed out at a party. A mate of mine sleeps like a BRICK when hes drunk, so we managed to sellotape guitar practice amps, books, bottles, clothes, sheets of paper and pens all over him, that was funny as f**k!

at uni, a couple of my mates lived in a 4 bedroom flat, but there was only 3 of them staying there. so naturally, they got a massive lamp and a grow bag and started growing weed in the wardrobe. next time i went round to see them, i buzzed up to the flat, and when he asked who it was , I said I was from Finders Keepers (the property letters) and was there to do a random inspection. When I got to the flat they were all crapping themselves, and had nearly thrown the whole contents of the wardrobe out of the 2nd floor window :P

we stuck a guy to the desk in halfords once. he always used to sit on the counter when he took a phone call, and that used to annoy us :( so one day, called him over as there was someone on the phone for him, and squirted a load of superglue under him as he was gettin on the desk. we ended up having to drag him out of his trousers of the back of the desk. got bollocked by the manager because there was a pair of trousers stuck to the desk, but hey.

oh, and i used to throw spanners at my cousin while he was on the phone to customers (we worked in the bikehut at the same store). not a prank, but funny watching him trying to keep his cool while talking to people

oo oo oo, and after reading the last post, I remember soeone ringing up Halfords and asking for a taxi. naturally i took all the details and said it'd be there in 15mins. strangely they never called the store back. hopefully they got the number right and had a go at the taxi firm though

Smithy

Edited by guineasmithpig

4 of us were playing poker at a mates house and one went for a shower and we knocked a few chairs down and scattered cards everywhere so it looked like thered been a struggle, left a trail in the gravel in his drive as if someone had literally been dragged out the house and then ran off.

he called the police as he thought wed been abducted.

Err, jelly mix in the toilet, sewing one persons left trouser leg closed, pizza deliveries to other houses, putting fairy liquid in the kettle (foams up everywhere). those are all i can think of, but they were all pretty funny. Oh, and double-sided sellotaping peoples phones and fags to the bar in my pub :D