Do you smoke?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Yes and I like it.
    • Every now and then.
    • Yes but I wanna quit.
    • No but I don't care.
    • No and I hate it.

Last week I had a go at smoking and I thought it was alright and it changed my perspective of smoking. I am not a everyday smoker, just a rollie at a party if i feel like it or not. I have been talking to my friends about smoking and shiz and wonder what you think?

I personally think Its alright and think its alright for people to smoke but what has been really annoying me is people who smoke cause they think its cool or smoke but want to quit but still continue.

I like smoking a lot

but...

DONT f**kING START YOU SPANNER!!!!

Same, im really trying to quit at the moment. Its really not worth it, i started off like you in about september last year, around january i was on nearly 20 a day. Thats f**ked up. Just dont.

At the end of the day, it ruins your life and more importantly other peoples lives. You spend money on it, but why? I really can not see the logic behind anyone who smokes, obviously I'm biased as two of my family have died through cancer of smoking but really ask yourself deep down, why not donate the money you spend to NSPCC and stop kids getting tortured? I just think it's so selfish.

edit: apparently the majority of smoking cravings last a maximum of 5 minutes. :(

Edited by Scopse

Non man!

Dirty big hole that takes your money gives you bad breath manky teeth and all of the bad shit like that.

never toutched a stick and never will.

But i am not forcing my view on others, if they want to smoke its up to them!

Dirty stink horrible habbit, that will cost you an arm and a lung.

Really not worth starting, I hate it and would never and have never tried it. But i know a lot of my friends smoke and it doesn't bother me. And for people that think it helps relax them... get a hobbie!

I just stick to the odd joint every now and again.

Smoking full time doesnt really appeal to me.

People who are moaning at people smoking, do you drink??

If you do, then how can you have ago at someone for killing themselves when you are doing exactly the same thing just with a differant substance??

disgusting habit it stinks and your paying to die! yea great investment!

Agreed.

You smell bad

It costs your money to smell bad

Girls do not find it 'cool' or 'attractive'

You die early

Sounds f**king stupid to me.

I'll only smoke if it's got Class C in it, otherwise I'm on alcohol or such. No point just smoking tobacco. Absolutely pointless.

Normal fags do stink like hell, some decent baccy doesnt though, and I dont particularly mind being around people who are smoking roll ups. Smoking around children is bloody stupid though.

but what has been really annoying me is people who smoke cause they think its cool

Ur saying you only smoke at partys? Where theres people and your only doing it because your there with people. Sounds like your doing it cos its cool to me.

although i think all engineers are required to drink bitter and smoke roll ups.

Im an engineer, only drink bitter like lol Oh, and for some readon engineers tend to swear like f**k, its like i have tourettes now from where i work lol

I just stick to the odd joint every now and again.

Smoking full time doesnt really appeal to me.

People who are moaning at people smoking, do you drink??

If you do, then how can you have ago at someone for killing themselves when you are doing exactly the same thing just with a differant substance??

no so does that mean that i can tell people its bad for them and actually not be in the wrong?

Wuhu!!!

My Nan died of breats, lung, brain, skin and a fair few other cancers which i cant remeber. It was the kinda cancer which you got from smoking... but she never smoked, it was just the luck of the draw... I never got to know my nan to well and she was figting it for 13 years and dies at 56 with 4 children 2 grandchildren (at the time more now) and a husband and she never got chance to see them grow up. Both my best friends parents died from cancer and they were very young when it happened, both leaving behind families. I am not making out that i want some pitty or nowt as i am sure it has happened to a lot of people on here aswell but You people which smoke, i know the chances are slim but it is still a possibility and we all go through live thinking its never going to be me... but the chances are... it will be. So just step back and think lads and lasses is it worth all of that for a little white teeth bad breath, skabby teeth and a bad smell?

I remeber saying this to a lass once and she said "Yeh well i could walk to collage tommorow and get run down by a bus, so i am going to do what i want when i want and how i want to" this is NOT the attitude to have.

75% of englands population will say its dirty and discusting, even the people who do smoke...

Edited by Radfax

I just stick to green, surely no one can possibly complain about the smell of that!

I don't get why people smoke fags anyway, its not like you get a kick out of it and unless your buying fags and rizlas at the same time your wasting your money.

Edited by Gavyn L

If the hottest girl in the bar smoked, I'd tell her to go f**k herself.

(Y)

As soon as i see a girl with a fag in hand, she suddenly looses any atractiveness she has.

Only smokers would say "You drink alchol, that's bad for you, what's the difference".

The difference is our body can cope with alchol, it cannot cope with smoking.

(Y)

As soon as i see a girl with a fag in hand, she suddenly looses any atractiveness she has.

Only smokers would say "You drink alchol, that's bad for you, what's the difference".

The difference is our body can cope with alchol, it cannot cope with smoking.

Thats where your wrong my friend. Smoking doesn't cause silly amounts of violence and deaths both on the roads and on the streets. Forgive me if i'm wrong but that doesn't seem to be a sign of the body coping with it to me.

For the record i don't smoke and i do drink.

Edited by threesixty

Thats where your wrong my friend. Smoking doesn't cause silly amounts of violence and deaths both on the roads and on the streets. Forgive me if i'm wrong but that doesn't seem to be a sign of the body coping with it to me.

For the record i don't smoke and i do drink.

Um, I drink from time to time but don't cause violence, or indeed death on the roads/streets? If you're stupid enough to drink and drive then that's as a result of you being a f**ktard, not your liver being incapable of dealing with the increase of alcohol toxins? I can have a drink in our kitchen without potentially dying, basically. If I lit up though, I'd be far more damaging to myself. Excessive drinking is bad for your body (especially your liver) obviously, but even minor amounts of smoking is basically introducing properly bad toxins into your body?

Exactly, i'm talking about having the odd one or 2 drinks. And getting reet pissed once or twice every month.

Not chavtasicly drunk every night.