Death Koxx Xtp

SteveS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAHHAHAAHA ted there it is, the frame of doom!

It was soooo funny when we just saw it there but then realised that actually it's VERY gay!!!

Espically since theres ride tomorrow :P perfect timing!!

Well i'll explain shall I.....

We were at Steves all afternoon gettin our bikes ready for tomorrow and then thought o yeh just go for a quick ride down sainsburys, so off we go and theres some really weird creaking from his bike, we stopped and looked around for ages but couldn't work out where the feck it was coming from, every time he pedalled it made this short sharp creakin sound :P

Starting to get super peed off by now so just rode on, rode the benches for 10 mins then ted shouts out HAHA i've found it! Run over, whips off the armadildo and there it was, the coke can that is the xtp with a gurt rip in the frame! The metal is like paper thin :) (Y)

Anyone thinking of spending £700 odd on it, then i wouldn't bother!

Ok it's still a great frame but it's just the general cheeseyness of it and stupid price tag!

Now then....which frame to get next Steve? Kot? Limey? BT 6?

Cheers

Rob B) :(

Nasty, but at the end opf the day, its a trials frame, and urs had a loada dents so cant expect anything more from any frame unless u go steel.

f**k me, just looked at the pic again, not surprised it bust, the size of one of them dents lol haha, put my old school dmr to shame..

Edited by thefletch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice job there stevie, i guess u have missed out on todays ride then, what a bummer :o

Serves u right for giving that poor competition frame such a battering, well on the DT any hoo.

Whats on the list now then :cough:BT6:cough: :P or as i know u like the GU frames, they are £279 on selectbikes atm (Y)

Adam, Laughing like fook (N)

I don't get why people are saying "It's a competition frame, so riding it on street you'll dent it easily"? With my mod, probably 90% of the big dents on my T-Pro downtube were from riding rocks and riding natural. 'cos of the whole jagged-as-f**k nature of a lot of natural riding, plus the fact you're not as smooth usually on natural as street, it's still gonna rape your frame either way?

Sucks anyway, nothing quite like finding your downtube tore itself apart (Y)

agree with mark.... i generally dent my frame riding natural.... if i dent it at all that is.... ive not dented in frame in yonks!

BUGGER STEVE"!!!!!

it was about time it went.... that frames been on the edge for a while now IMO!

whatr you gettin next? from the random phone call i just had with peggs i thought he said onza limey.... but couldnt make it out....

do tell dear chap? whats next for stevo?

how will you ever live without the XTP? that frame DEFINED you!!!!

Yeh, it fully suxx not being able to ride! oh well better get used to it for the next 6weeks!

Got to do a bit of saving!

Yes prawn you did hear pegs corectly, my mind is curently set on the onza limey (Y)

Thanks for all ur comments guys!

Oh and fletch, u should of seen how easy that huge crater of a dent went in my frame, lol!

Cheers Steve

Edited by SteveS